Jughead and Adison's birthday part 2

I looked at Jughead who looked at me with the same face as me. "Happy birthday." Archie said.
"Are you drunk?" Jug asked.
"What no." Archie said. Clearly lying.
"Happy birthday" Kevin said who was with a boy we dont know.
"Um, who are you?" I asked.
He held out a hand "Joaquin"
I shake his hand and so did Jughead.
Veronica told us "happy birthday" in Spanish. She hugged me and whispered in my ears "I told Betty not to do this and Cheryl ain't here."
"Why" I asked.
"She doesn't consider her inner circle." She said.
I nod. "I'm barely friends to Betty. I mean I am but I'm not as close to her but you and Cheryl. Speaking of Betty Betty where is she?"
As if on cue she came out singing happy birthday to Jugheand and me. She also had a cake with candles. "That was haunting." Jughead said.
I nod in agreement. I was shaking and near an anxiety attack. "Jug, can we leave. You can borrow my brothers clothes."
"Make a wish." Betty said.
"I wish me and Jughead were at Pops." I said.
Jughead said. "I wish it was just us two."

We walked into the kitchen to see Veronica upset and Archie comforting her. "Hey, sweetie everything okay?"
"I'm not in a party mood." She said.
Jug and I said in unison "That makes three of us."
Betty looked upset "you two aren't upset I threw a party for you guys are you?"
"I much rather spend the booth at Pops."Jughead said.
"And I much rather spend it with my brothers or boyfriend. Besides the fact I hate my birthday." I said.
"Why?" She asked.
I was near tears "Because my mom would be alive if it wasn't for me."
I was crying now. The doorbell rang.
"Betty who else did you invite?" Jughead asked.
"No one, inner circle only." She said.

Next thing I know all these people that I could give a two shit's about was in this house and there was too many people. So many I felt like I couldn't breathe. I ran outside and sat in the grass. I knew I was having a panic attack and I couldn't stop it.

Jughead's POV:

I was looking for Adison knowing full well she is not going to react well to. I saw Veronica "hey, you've seen Adison?" I asked worry evident in my voice.
She shook her head. "You check outside. I'll check the bathroom and the bedrooms."
I took a deep breath. "Okay."
"Hey, we'll fine her. She will be fine."
Veronica said.
I nod. And we parted I went outside and I see Adison kneeling in the yard. I ran to her and rubbed her back and whispered to her trying to calm her down. "Hey, Adison it's Jughead."
That's all she needed to hear to latch onto me. "I'm moving you to the garage. We can hide out there for a little bit."
Adison nod into my shoulder. I picked her up and carried her to the garage and laid her down on the couch. I lay her head in my lap on the couch. Archie came in talking about how Valerie may want to get back together. Then he saw Adison. "Is she okay."
I looked at him "No, what part of this party you thought would be a good idea. Do you not realize that all this is too much for her. Adison only wanted to go home."
"Hey it was all Betty's idea." Archie said.
"Why?" I said.
"You guys are friends and she wanted to do something nice." Archie said.
"Yeah and don't even invite the ones she actually is friends with." I said. "Look she had a panic attack. Besides the fact how dumb you guys are. Why would a girl who is pregnant by the way want a surprise party. Do you have any idea what she's been through. This is too much for her. I found her outside in a panic attack." I am beyond furious.

A few minutes later my dad along with Adison's brothers came into the garage. I see the worry looks on their faces. "She had a panic attack and I just got her calmed down."
Sam spoke "Thanks for looking out for her."
I smiled "Always."

They brought the the gifts into the house. Betty came into the garage to see why we were upset. "I didn't know they would be here."
"You do realize her and Cheryl consider each other sisters right." I said.
"Yeah but no one else likes her." She said.
"So, you guys threw a party that Adison didn't even want. I found her having a panic attack."
My girlfriend sat up "I'm going to the bathroom"
"You going to be okay?" I asked.
She nodded and left the garage.
"Do you not see that she is pregnant and after what she's been through this too much for her." I said.
"Why do you care for Adison. She's too broken." Betty said.
At this point I was livid. "So, I care and I am completely in love with Adison. Do you not know what she's been through. After everything that she's been through she still went out of her way to help you and your sister. Dont you see she puts her needs above everything else to help others."
Betty looked upset "why?"
"Because she been through hell. She will walk through hell if it means others wouldn't go through the same trauma as she did. Adison is the strongest person I have ever met." I said.

Adison's POV:

I walked into the house to go to the bathroom and walked up the stairs. After using the bathroom I walked out bumping into FP. "Oh, I'm so sorry."
"It's quite alright kid. You're the one that captured my boys heart." He said.
"Yeah, he is something. I'm going to grab him and leave." I said.