13 | Pretty Savage

"You know, when Baekhyun said to keep an eye on me, I don't think he meant it this literally."

For the past three days, Yuna had been all but chained to the inside of their home, with none other than Park Chanyeol for her be-humbling company. As she laid down on the black leather of the couch, not even the leather could soothe her irritated nerves.

"And if you weren't so damn persistent with it then maybe I could actually get something done. Like going to school and actually being productive? And, cause trouble." She blurted out before rendering the thought. "Like breaking that Felix's jaw." Immediately, she pressed her lips together wishing she had filtered herself.

Chanyeol's smile was pure teasing. "Come on, sis. That's not what you're going to do. Chaeryoung will be fine, don't worry." He sat on the bed and stared at her seriously. "Till that boy is out of the school, you aren't going back-"

"But, Chae can? Why?" Yuna complained. "Is he not a danger to her?" she asked, and Chanyeol fell into an uncomfortable silence. "What? Is something going on?"

He smiled, easily. "Nope." Standing up, he handed her a copy of 'Wuthering Heights', and patted her head. "Do your homework, and read the book. Chill. Holiday time!" he exclaimed with a fake enthusiasm.

Yuna sighed. "Whatever." She watched him walk out of the room, and took off her heels to follow him out. Not surprisingly, he went to Wendy and started talking to her about something, it looked serious the way he spoke to her, and Yuna stood there anxious, not knowing what to do.

"It's wrong to eavesdrop." Baekhyun placed a hand over her shoulder, and she jumped, startled. "What are you doing out here?" His gaze went to Wendy, who was alert now. "No business talks in front of children," he said, and she took Chanyeol away from there.

"Why is Chaeryoung allowed to go school and not me? Felix is dangerous to both of us then why-"

"Felix has dropped out. It's not about him." Baekhyun sighed. "Capo Byeongsa is dead, and as per reports, the doubt is on you because you were seen there. Somebody recognized you, Yuna."

"Is Joy safe?"

"Yes. She's not recognised, I don't know why, but you're a target right now. Till Taehyung becomes capo, you gotta be careful." He cupped her cheek, and smiled. "We won't want to lose you, so take care, and stay home for the mean time." His eyes pleaded, and she nodded.

"Is that all?" Yuna asked. "I mean, there's nothing more going on other than this, right?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "That's all you need to know." He gestured towards her room. "Now, go and study. Don't think about other things. I'm here to handle that," he told her with a wide smile.