Another Message

I was trying to avoid the topic till the story ended, but I guess I can't any longer.

Hello everyone, this is your author Azalea, and I'm here to officially apologize for the mess this story has been. I wanted to address these comments in the end of the story with a special chapter and explanation, but things are getting out of hand, so I'll do it now.

First : Confusing Plot.

It was supposed to be that way. I wanted you guys to create theories and everything about the scenarios that were happening in the story, and how the characters were Interacting, and some did make assumptions (Cleaver, I may add), but some just ended up being more confused than ever. I'm sorry that I couldn't write more efficiently. I think I should have dropped more hints in the chapters.

Second : Plot holes

Since the story isn't completed yet, I won't say much, but I will have to defend myself from this accusation. I did fail to throw hints here and there, but there's not a plot hole that isn't explained as the story unfolded. I tried to explain each and every character and scene and their intentions.

Third : Mystery

Just think about it. I revealed everything in the beginning of the story, Baekhyun and Taehyung being brothers, the real bastard son among them, Wendy's past, Kyungsoo's storyline, VJoy and Baekhera moments, and every other thing. Would you still read furthermore? I guess not. I won't personally. The story is supposed to create mystery (According to me), because that gives a reader an idea of what it can be as it proceed. I'm strongly against the idea of revealing everything in the beginning. I'm standing by it till now.

Fourth : Characters

No one is innocent in the world I've created. It's very hard to give you guys overview of each character because, one, I'm super busy, two, I get exhausted while having everyday life and writing. It doesn't pay me anything other than happiness of knowing that my stories are comforting for someone, a reality escape. I try to minimize story explanations because of the same reasons. I don't get time, but still, I'll try to work on it more. Bear with me.

Fifth : Criticism

I've read comments like 'I'm only reading this story for the certain ship'. Good. Great. But, don't put other ship down. I'll appreciate it. I'm happy you guys are vocal about your opinions, and I'm open to have more suggestions. But, it should be directly communicated to me, not on random tweets or comments. I will grow up as a better writer that way.

EDIT-
I edited whatever I could to simplify story from the start. I hope it's less confusing now? I did whatever I could. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you.