3 | Rescue And Task

Magic, madness, heaven, sin; Saw you there and I thought, Oh my God, look at that face

Magic, madness, heaven, sin; Saw you there and I thought, Oh my God, look at that face. You look like my next mistake

_______________________

Baekhyun

"Repeat?"

I glared at the file in my hand, and heard my sister laugh. She was definitely enjoying this. "Wow! That girl just turned eighteen, and she went out to club?" Wendy turned to me. "Your little fiance really has some guts. Huh?" She roasted me further, and I rolled my eyes. "She's my type."

"How could Capo Mujabihan let her out of his sight?" I asked the guy, and he shook his head and gave me a look, that clearly said that the Capo himself didn't know about his daughter's little stunt till we told him. "You called him?"

"Yes. He's searching all the clubs in the city."

"Don't tell him about the information you've about her. Let her enjoy her birthday, that old school can search for her, but we won't say anything. Stupid rascal." I grumbled, and stood up to walk upstairs, but of course, Wendy wouldn't let me have my piece of mind. Would she?

"Hera is now 18, out of her house. I imagine how good she must be holding up her hormones. Huh?"

I glared at her, and she stared at her nails as if she didn't just comment on my woman's character. "She knows her limits."

"If she did, she wouldn't have been out in the middle of the night. Also, you haven't even met her." Wendy came to stand in front of me. "She refused to meet Capo Sal-inja. You can fact check her randomness. A girl like her isn't someone you need in your life."

"I don't need life advices from you." I glanced at the door, and watched doctor Chanyeol, her husband talking to a maid, prescribing her some medicines. "That poor guy still thinks he's a normal doctor. Pathetic."

"Stop mocking her, Baekhyun." My younger sister, Yuna entered the hall. "I heard Hera is clubbing, you need to worry about that. My classmates are all about causing trouble, she won't be something else."

Wendy chuckled. "Thanks, sis. And, dear brother, my life might be messy, but at least, I keep my man in check. Worry about yours." She waved at me, and I was pissed. Instead of walking upstairs, I stormed out of the house as my mind ran through a thousand of scenarios regarding Hera.

Was I doing good by letting her enjoy? Fuck, she was eighteen and beautiful. What if someone touched her? Or took advantage of her? Shit! I dialed a number, and the in charge guard received the call.