45 | Moon Light

Second last chapter

Second last chapter.

The dim light from the morning sun filtered in through the windows, casting a warm glow on Baekhyun's room. It illuminated the contours of his face perfectly as Hera stared down at him, one finger running gently along his jaw as she used the other to steady herself on his chest. He stared up at her, his eyes darkening just a shade more with each rise and fall of her body atop his.

He thrust his hips upward, eliciting a breathless moan from her parted lips as he filled her to her core. His hands gripped her hips as she continued to ride him, her movements growing more frenzied with each thrust of his hips up toward her. She seductively rolled her hips as she lowered herself once more, and he groaned in ecstasy. This morning everything was slow and sensual. There were no words, just the sound of their passion filled moans filtered through the silent room.

Baekhyun sat up, causing her to cry out softly and clench her inner walls around him at the change of sensation. Her breasts pressed tightly against his slick chest as she continued to rock against him. He captured her mouth for the first time this morning and his tongue plunged into her mouth. Her body tensed as she rode higher, inching closer to that sweet release she so desperately craved. He was the first to fall over the edge, moaning into her mouth as he went. She wasn't far behind, and soon her hips twitched and she screamed out, her head falling back as her orgasm ripped through her. He buried himself in her one last time as she rode out the wave of ecstasy.

They remained frozen and silent for a few moments, Baekhyun still inside of her. Their foreheads rested against each other as they struggled to catch their breaths. With a sigh, he fell back to the mattress. "Fuck. I love this."

Blissful and out of breath, Hera fell next to him on the bed, a wide smile on her face. He chuckled softly beside her. "Now that's a wake-up call I can get behind." He playfully smacked her backside that was barely covered by the thin sheet. "Literally."

She squealed from the sting of his slap. "Ya!" she chastised him, but hit his bare chest. "I love you."

He grinned. "I love you more."

Hera kissed his lips. "I like that."

The intense light coming from the above window made her frown and she opened her eyes to see her surroundings. "What the...?" She sat up alert, and gasped when saw Joy there, laying on the ground, her hands were tied, and Hera realized so was hers. "Hey, Joy!" She whisper yelled.

Joy lifted her head and Hera gasped. Her whole face was swollen. It looked like she was hit badly. "Hera... You awake."

"What happened to you? What's going on?"

"Your father happened." Joy dragged herself to lean against the pillar. "He got an alert that Sal-inja is planning to kill him, and so was Byeongsa with the help of Huening kai..."