22 | I Found Love

I know it's too much to ask, but please leave comments on the chapters

I know it's too much to ask, but please leave comments on the chapters. I try not to become selfish by not pressuring you guys, but I really like when I read your reactions, so please try to leave comments. It encourages me tremendously.

FOUR YEARS AGO :

Joy stopped in her way.

Taehyung was leaning against the car, and he waved at her as soon as he saw her. Smiling, he jogged to her and even when she wanted to step back, she held herself there and waited for him to reach her. "Hi, mia cara." He looked breathtaking.

"Hi..." She looked down and bit her lip when he took her hand in his. "You came to meet me second time. What if my father -"

"I'll be a complete gentleman throughout the day. You don't have to worry." Taehyung let go off her hand and surrendered himself before her. She tried not to melt at his childish behavior, and looked away. "The guards protecting you are under me, no slip up. Unless, you don't want to spend time with me..."

Her lips parted. "Well... I... I don't know if it's okay." She stared at his handsome face and gulped. "I mean I would like to know you before our... our possible marriage," she added quickly after, "So, I'm okay."

Taehyung tilted his head and let out a warm laugh. She blinked up at him. "Ah! Finally I've got a personal entertainment for myself. In a positive way," he said, "In all this blood, your innocence is going to burn me down, cara. You're cute."

"I don't understand half of the things you say," she mumbled, flushed.

"Can I hold your hand?" Taehyung stepped back, and gave her his hand. "I don't act like a gentleman most of the times, so let me know if I do something that makes you feel uncomfortable."

Joy looked into his alluring eyes and then to his hand. "Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked and placed her small hand in his.

He chuckled as they walked down the street. "Well we're going to spend the rest of our lives together. Why not be nice to each other and then have this beautiful time for ourselves. I don't want to get home from one war field to another."

"I would like that," She was shy to give her opinion fully, but did comment her thoughts here and there.

"I might be a monster for the world. Who am I kidding? I am a monster." He turned to her and caressed her head. "But, I'll be faithful to you. I've promised your father that I'll always protect you and respect you. Always."

"You have?" To say she was surprise would be an understatement.

Taehyung hummed. "I know we got into this relationship because of certain circumstances, but we don't have to be unhappy about it." He watched as she blinked and thought hard about his words. "You can kill me if I'm lying to you," he said. Her eyes widened and he chuckled. "You're cute."