The Opening Note

READ

I've always been a fan of writing VJoy and Baekhera fiction stories. This one is no different ofcourse, but I would like to warn you that this is going to be a messy one. I want to do justice to the world I would be organising here. Darkness and full of blood.

The readers of 'Paint It Red' know that I always have a lot of twists and unbelievable tracks in the story. It is my style. If you've weak heart, don't read it. I don't want to convince people to trust me anymore. That's like giving a spoiler for the tracks. It's unfair. You gotta trust the writer when reading the work of her. So, I'm telling you in this opening note already, Trust me.

Also, the opening of the story will start with a certain character, and then I'll introduce the other ones. Don't assume that your favorite has no story because those are the comments which hurt me the most. Every character would have a specific storyline for them. You gotta wait patiently.

The characters in the story have no connection with the real life idols. So, I would request you to calm down and don't make any personal comment on the Idol's life. It would be disrespectful. I'm writing a mafia story. You shall not expect this story to be full of happiness and love... that would not justify the storyline. That is that. Thank you.

There are going to be a lot of cameos, so if you want your favorite idols to appear in the story, comment their names and group here. I will include them whenever the storyline requires it.

Thank you.