10 | Game Of Survival

Double update

Double update. Check out the previous chapter if you've not yet.

"Everything will be fine."

Yuna assured Joy for the hundredth time as the latter drove the car to Incheon, Taehyung's territory. Joy was scared to death, not for her, but for Yuna. Baekhyun was not ready to see Joy yet, and Wendy had sent her to the Seoul boarding school where she could spend time with Chaeryoung and Yuna, and give Baekhyun time to calm down.

Chaeryoung had been asleep when they came out of the room. Joy wanted to visit her family on their death anniversary, and Yuna joined her, even when she tried to stop her, saying they were family.

"We've wigs. Your red hair and my black hair will distinguish us. Don't worry." Yuna turned on some music, and acted like she was in a concert, singing and dancing, making Joy laugh. They reached the graveyard after a long drive, and Yuna waited outside the car as she went ahead to pay her respect.

Yuna scrolled through SNS, and rolled her eyes when saw Alix together with Chaeryoung in the photo. "Idiots," she muttered, but stiffened when heard footsteps behind her. She whirled to see Alix coming to her. Talk about the devil.

"Fancy seeing you here." He tilted his head, and her gaze fell on the flowers in his hands. "Oh! This is for my brother. It's his death anniversary."

"You had a brother?" Yuna asked, and cringed. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry. Go ahead." She stepped out of his way, not really in mood to argue with him when he was in a vulnerable state. Felix smiled, and walked past her as his eyes turned cold, and he huffed softly.

He sent a text message of the information to certain someone, and went to the headstone of Chulwoo. Tonight was the night of revenge. Yes. Tonight.

Yuna went back to scroll down the sns feed, when she felt it. A gun against the back of her head. As taught, she held her hands up in the air, and turned her head slowly to meet none other Kim Taehyung's eyes. Her eyes widened, and she opened her mouth to alert Joy when he stepped behind her.

Yuna could feel his body heat against her, and gasped when he reloaded the gun, and pushed it against her head. Leaning towards her ear, he whispered, "If you scream, other men will get alert." He pushed the cold metal against her. "So, shut up before I kill you. With my own hands. Got it?" he asked coldly.

She gulped, and nodded. He pushed her inside the car, and waited for Joy, who almost stumbled on her steps when found Taehyung leaning against the car. "Welcome home, cara."

Her eyes looked for Yuna desperately, and she sighed in relief when saw her in the car. "Let Yuna go. You can talk to me."

"Let's have a nice dinner before that. Huh?" Taehyung smiled. "Then I'll let you both go." He placed an arm around her shoulder, and guided her to the car, her eyes trained on his every movement. They went to the restaurant which was nearest to the Seoul border, and sat there in silence.