A Message

Dear readers, please don't get offended as you read this note. Thank you.

This chapter is clearly written to talk about some things that I've been trying to avoid for some time. It's not specifically for this story, but for other stories too. Whether it's 'EXO in a relationship series', or 'Fake Love' or Ruthless or 'Paint It Red', there's a reoccurring scene that's happening in my stories.

DEGRADATION OF FEMALE CHARACTERS.

SYMPATHIZING WITH HERA, BUT CURSING AT JOY FOR LITERALLY ANYTHING.

FINDING ABUSE HOT.

ASKING FOR UPDATES WHEN NOT SUPPORTING ME IN ANY WAY. NO VOTES. NO COMMENTS.

CURSING AT OTHER SHIPS.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Don't stop here. I'll explain one by one why these kind of behaviors are getting on my nerves. I believe as a writer and an adult, I need to correct the behavior of some of the readers in a positive way. I just want you to understand the life in the real world too because all the inspirations are around us, and today or tomorrow your behavior decides your fate. So, here we go!

First, even though I'm a writer and I've written a bad ruthless world's men, I feel like people sympathise with them saying that those male characters are like this because of their upbringing and harsh childhood, BUT when it comes to women, they're like 'Stop being selfish', 'Stop crying' and what not.

Second thing, I've noticed it again and again that readers are supporting Hera while insulting Joy for the same things. In 'Paint It Red', she was an innocent girl, and people hated her, calling her dumb and blah blah (The deleted version of the story), but when I started writing 'Illicit Affairs', people sympathised with Hera for being innocent and cursed at Baekhyun.

I can't forget the comments at Joy's character in the previous version of 'The Royals'. Hera was involved with the man Joy was supposed to marry, but readers still hated Joy for feeling like the other woman. She had insecurities. I hope those readers won't have a girl like Joy around them, because the comments they did on her, is a clear picture of how they will behave in the real world too.

Bonus. Taehyung and Joy are also a part of the story, and needs to survive the world I've put them all. Whenever it's Baekhyun and Hera doing things, it's hot and cool, but when it's Taehyung and Joy, it's suddenly a betrayal?

Third thing, People find abuse hot. I don't support it. I always give a back story for my ever character. Some people think I support abuse, but I don't. I don't find it hot. My every character is abusive in some way, yes, but they get their karma. Their conditions are like that too. The world I created is the same. There you go.

Fourth, not supporting but asking for updates. I like writing, yes, but I feel like readers should understand that I've a busy life. It's okay to be excited about the next chapter, but to not vote or comment, and telling in dms to update, not cool. At all.

Fifth, cursing at other ships. 'They are boring' etc. Didn't ask for your opinion. It's my book. I'll write whatever I want. You can skip the ship if you want to, but do not disrespect it.

You're literally aiming at me with all these hurtful things. Please understand that this is a book, but it's a creative world for me. A long process. A lot of hard work. And, when I get THIS in return, you can't imagine how much it effects me.

Be understanding.

Support each other and me.

Thank you.