15 | Psycho

Give all the love you have for this mafia world

Give all the love you have for this mafia world. Love you guys 🧚‍♂️♥️
Thank you in advance!

"You came."

Taehyung leaned against the car, and folded his arms over his chest as he watched Joy climbing down the car, across the border. Dressed in black from head to toe, he looked stunning. His hair was pushed back off his face and he was spotless, even this shoes shined. He bowed his head and his bright eyes peered up with a devilish smile. It teased her as she walked to stop on the border.

"What do you want?" She asked in a hard voice, and noticed how Mingyu went back to the road, to give them a little privacy.

"You." Taehyung shrugged as if it was an obvious answer. "I want you, cara." He moved away from the car, and went to her, his each step had her heart beating in her throat.

"It's becoming boring, might I tell you. You threatening me. Baekhyun being an asshole. Can you guys stop for the fuck's sake?"

He quirked a perfect eyebrow. "Baekhyun is being an asshole. Interesting. How?" he asked, and she looked at him in disbelief. "It's no use to act, I see. You know all about the deal."

"Yes. Why would you do that?"

"I could have had you when I wanted to, but my father would have been a problem for us, so I stroke a deal with Baekhyun." His hands were pushed into his pants, and 'I'm the boss' attitude had her agitated and confused at the same time.

"You didn't want your father to hurt me," she said as her eyes scanned his face, frowned.

"Can't you like me?" Taehyung asked, and she flinched at his words as her frown deepened. "I want you back. I like you... Can't you like me back?"

"What?" Joy asked. "Is this another one of your manipulative games?"

"Have you forgotten about our time together?"

"We hardly met, so yes, it wasn't that memorable for me."

He looked away. "You want answers, right? Come, sit with me. I'll tell you everything."

"Not interested." She crossed her arms against her chest.

"About the past. About why Baekhyun wants Mujabihan."

This got her interest, and she raised her eyebrows. "What do you know about this? How can you possibly know about Baekhyun's internal affairs?"

His hand gestured her towards the car, and she hesitated. "I give you my word-"

"Taehyung -"

"I give you my word. You're safe with me. I'll leave you alone after this. It'll be your decision to make." He looked serious, and she shuddered. "I never twist my words, so don't worry."