Love Fit For A Queen (MT)(TFP) (NSFW)

This is a 4-part special for Valentines Day! Part one is the Optimus story, part two is this one and part three and four is little shorties for the bots and cons.

Special Note: while this and the last are lemons, the first half is a fluffy oneshot and then a lemon. They were originally gonna be two-part Oneshots that I combined into one long one.

Megatron x Human!Reader
⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

——————
"Because your kiss is on my list of the best thing in life"
——————

I hummed as I walked the halls of the Nemesis, looking for my ever so loving mechfriend. It was later at night so I didn't have to worry about an army of vehicons trampling me by accident. That.. would be bad.

I sighed as I made it to the control room where Soundwave normally was, at times Knockout and Megatron too. But, I was sorta kinda hoping Sounders could help me locate my mech... after I ranted.

The doors slid open and almost instantly I was being picked up and deposited on the monitors. "Hey, what'd I tell you about picking me up by the shirt hm?" I huffed, glancing up at Soundwave's screen. A smiley face appeared on it and I shook my head in exasperation. "Yeah yeah, hello to you too." I slowly broke, smiling as I couldn't be mad at the silent con.

"(F/n)- how might- I- assist you?" He pieced together, a question mark on his visor.

I perked and move off the keyboard, plopping down with a hum. "Ok so, there's this human holiday coming up that I really want Megsy and I to participate in. But, I know how he can be and so I'm a little scared y'know? I don't wanna distract him but- I suppose I should tell you what the holiday is." I cut myself off, groaning as I rubbed my face. "Right, so in a few days there's a holiday all about romance and couples." I smiled a little, watching Soundwave tap away before pointing behind me at the screen.

I blinked and nodded, seeing that he pulled up Valentine's Day. That was it.

"I just don't know if he'd be interested. You're his best friend so I was thinking you might be able to tell me so that I could know if I was just gonna end up embarrassing myself or wasting my time." I huffed, rubbing my face. I didn't want him to feel pressured and I was scared of him saying no because well, that's kind of embarrassing.

"Tell (f/n) to meet me in our berthroom." Megatron's voice boomed, except the silver mech wasn't around. Soundwave. Did he know?

Soundwave extended a servo and I got up, climbing on as he gently let me down before deploying Laserbeak. The minicon zipped down in front of me and I looked at the silent mech unsurely. He nodded and I huffed, carefully climbing onto Laserbeak before we were flying through the Nemesis.

In almost no time at all we were at the door, it opening to reveal my mechfriend. I slowly stood up, calming myself before jumping off and onto his outstretched servo. Megatron nodded towards Laserbeak who flew off as the door shut and Megsy turned to set me onto my bed before settling on his own. I hummed as his holoform was suddenly next to me, hugging me as he cradled me to his chest. "I know of your... holiday." He finally spoke, quietly.

I bit my lip and hugged him tight, closing my eyes as my nerves overtook me. "Sweetspark relax, there is no need to panic. You know I have great affection for you and that will never change. I would do anything for you." Megs murmured, kissing my head as he rubbed my back.

"Why can't you ever say that you love me?" I blinked up at him, meeting his soft gaze.

He closed his eyes, grip tightening as he slowly exhaled. "Because I'm scared." He replied simply, slowly opening his eyes again to look at me as he cupped my head. "You are the first one to make me feel like myself again in a long while. You easily are the most important person in my life and I refuse to lose you." He swallowed and a couple tears fell from my eyes.