Soft Caresses P. 2 (IH) (Bayverse)(NSFW)

Ironhide x Human!Reader
⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

——————
"Can't wait til we're alone"
——————

It had been a few days since we got here and it's been kinda fun hanging out with the weapons specialist. We didn't really touch on "the subject", although I kinda wanted to. I was just too nervous to really broach that topic.

That didn't stop it from consuming my thoughts though. A couple times we would either be having lunch or dinner with friends or family and he'd always sit right next to me. Our hands were always so close that our pinkies were practically touching. And then, he send me random smiles, normally when we were alone.

When we were in our room, he'd make small teasing remarks with a subtle smirk. He never brought the topic either and I had been beginning to wonder if he regretted confessing.

But one thing was for sure...time reveals all.

———

"Come on (f/n)!" Ironhide growled as I burrowed my way further under the blankets.

It was the day of my sister's wedding. Last night we had partied so hard and I was now slightly hungover and exhausted. Her wedding was at 3:30 and it was currently 1:00. We had stuff to do beforehand, get ready and then drive to the venue. I didn't want to get up. My alarm had went off like 15 minutes ago but I was still tangled in my blankets and half asleep.

"I'm too tired for this shit!" I exclaimed, burying my face into the fluffy pillow. I heard a huff and then hands found my feet. Before I knew it, I was suddenly on the ground. I unwrapped myself from my blankets and sent a very harsh glare Ironhide's way. He was smirking and proud meanwhile I just wanted to punch him.

It was only then I noticed his attire. He was already ready to go, a white button up dress shirt over his brawny frame. A black vest was over the shirt and then a black suit jacket was over that to top it all off. A black bow was around his neck and a small red rose was pinned in his coat pocket. He had black slacks on and then shiny black dress shoes. The dark attire made his olive complexion stand out along with his bright blue eyes. His raven hair was pushed back with the smallest amount of gel, allowing it to move carelessly in his face if he moved his head right. And finally, in his hands was a rose.

I was pretty sure my jaw was on the floor and my face was hot. He was hot. I just wanted to rip that sui-

A deep chuckle broke me from my thoughts and I cleared my throat. I glanced back up to the mech's holoform's face to see him grinning at the look on my face. I huffed tiredly as he motioned me up. "I'm up, I'm up." I grumbled. I sighed and grabbed my dress from the closet and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

Half an hour later I stepped out with my hair done and dressed up in my (f/c) outfit. I had a small amount of makeup on and wore a pair of strap up heels that had about a one inch heel. When I stepped out, I did a little twirl, showing off to the mech's holoform. I glanced at the look on his face to see he was stunned. He approached me and grazed a few fingers across my face and jaw.

"Like what you see?" I teased. That seemed to snap him out of his trance and he smirked at me.

"I do believe I do." He responded and held out the rose to me. I giggled and took it, linking my arm with his and grabbed my clutch.

We made our way out to his alt. mode and piled in before driving off to the wedding location.

———

"I'm so happy you could make it (f/n)!" My sister exclaimed upon seeing me at the reception. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and now we were gathered in a small reception hall.