Spitfire (MT)(TFP)

Megatron x Femme!Seeker!Reader

——————
"Actually, you're always on my mind."
——————

"For frags sake would you two stop?!" I shouted at the arguing cybertronians. I stood next to Soundwave with my arms crossed, staring as Megatron yelled at the annoying seeker. They had been fighting for the past groon (~an hour) and I had been subject to it all because I worked with Soundwave. And wherever Megatron was...Soundwave was.

Both fighting mech snapped their helms to look at me. "I didn't do anything wrong!" Starscream defended, his screechy voice hurting my audials. I growled and stepped towards him.

"I don't care, I'm just sick and tired of the constant yelling between you two just because you're a fragging suck up that sets himself up to fail." I snapped. Starscream reeled back and everyone in the control room jumped/perked up in shock at my outburst. I was normally quiet and passive but I had woken up to the sound of some fragging alarm and everything went downhill from there. I wasn't in the mood to listen to everyone's bullslag.

Megatron snorted softly and I whirled on him. "And you." I started. Now normally, Megatron would have the helm of anyone who dare insult him but I wasn't just anyone, we had been friends our entire life and I was the one he consulted to ensure his plans were well thought out, most of the time. Although, I probably shouldn't be trying to provoke him but I didn't care. He knew better than to try and mess with me.

His optical ridges raised and he watched me carefully. "I get that you want to run a tight ship and make sure everyone follows your orders. However! If you go around throwing insults at people you're only going to end up a lone mech with no followers, leaving you to wallow in self pity like a pathetic sparkling." I growled.

He averted his gaze from me and I vented heavily. I stood up straight, my wings popping back into their place after having drooped when I was yelling. I turned on my heel struts and walked out of the control room. No one dared speak or even look at me, I had reached my breaking point.

Despite having numerous things to attend to, I figured that I'd do what I could in the privacy of my berthroom. Soundwave sent me my work files so I could access them from my room along with a smiley emoji, he was proud. I vented and downloaded everything into my personal monitor before deciding that I needed to blow off some steam and made my way to the training deck.

———

I grunted softly as I spun around and kicked the dummy with a loud clang. I panted softly as I let my posture sink. I felt my wings relax and droop slightly.

I suddenly felt a soft caress along some of the sensitive plating on my wing. I stiffened and whirled around in a defensive position. We were always taught to defend our wings if nothing else. I growled a warning before I recognized that I was only optic level with said bot's chassis.

I furrowed my optic ridges and heard a soft chuckle as the mech in front of me stepped back a little. I stood up straight and glanced up to see Megatron.

I jumped back slightly with a small squeak. "L-Lord Megatron!"

"(F/n)...we've been over this, you are my closest comrade, you can drop the formality." He gave a small smile.

"Sorry.." My wings dropped slightly.

"Might I ask why you are here, Megsy?" I asked, using the nickname I used when we were younger.

He rolled his optics with a vent and I smiled. "I wanted to apologize." He replied. My optics ridges shot up in surprise. "You were right, at times I may be a bit harsh with the troops. I want to apologize for my actions earlier." He stated with a small vent, his posture falling slightly.