[Request] Uninvited (QT)(Bayverse)

Quintessa x Sparkling

This was requested by @adianes2005 in which Quintessa finds a sparkling in her planet.

I'm sorry it's taken me forever to do this but here it is! Kinda shorter because I'm not the best with these types but, ye! Hope you like it!

——————
"You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now"
——————

3rd POV

It was an ordinary cycle within the dark depths of space, a singular planet moving through the vast emptiness in search of one thing. At its center, a femme floated. She was channeling her powers into searching for her calling or something to initiate her long awaited plan. But she needed something, hence why she had sent out sentries to retrieve something that rightfully belonged to her.

Quintessa grunted tiredly, powers flickering as she grew tired and weary from the large amount of energy she was exerting. "My lady. There are new readings within the deeper quadrants of the planet." A sentry entered her chambers, the femme venting as she cast out her powers to find the source.

"I sense it. A small being, young. Retrieve it for me." Quintessa ordered, watching the sentry bow and leave. The small femme exited the chambers and made her way to the main section of the palace she'd inhabited, optics casting over the line of statues. "Oh you foolish guardians..." She shook her helm, venting before snapping it in the direction of approaching steps.

"It appears to be a sparkling.." He informed, the femme floating over in disbelief. But sure enough, in a bundle of blankets was a tiny and bubbly little sparkling. She was no older than a month at most, so small and innocent. "What do we do with it?" The sentry asked, Quintessa huffing.

"Create a space for her, I trust you can ensure the health of a sparkling." Quintessa waved a servo, turning.

"As you wish."

———

As time passed, Quintessa had yet to find a break in her mission and the sparkling was beginning to grow. The femme had never taken care of such a young, fragile being before and instead entrusted her with her sentries. Sure, she'd created bots before but none were sparklings —and none, she raised.

The young femme grew into a young child, her assigned sentry teaching her what he knew while Quintessa searched and searched for her calling.

Until the cycle she received word back. A dark pulse had rippled through her, his awakening beginning. It was such an excellent day, the femme more than excited to be reunited with her master. She learned the planet he inhabited was one within the galaxy she was entering, a small planet called Earth. At once she'd sent out her remaining troops, wanting to get Earth ready for her destiny.

However, it left her with a three year old sparkling that she was now responsible for.

———

There was crying in the middle of the night, waking the recharging femme. She was instantly on high alert, fearing someone had invaded her planet. She cast out her powers, only to return with nothing. So why was the sparkling crying?

Quintessa scowled, rising as she left her quarters and to the one next door. Inside was the femling on a cot, tears streaming from her optics. The older femme was over in an instant, servo washing above her frame as her powers seeped into the young one's frame. When Quintessa closed her optics, she saw that the small being had a nightmare.

After much internal debate, Quintessa scooped the sparkling into her arms to retreat to her own quarters. She gently laid back down, the small femme on top of her as she kept her powers flowing. Slowly she started to sing an ancient Cybertronian lullaby, finding there was no one to judge her for such an unprofessional action. She supposed it was a little lonely, enough for the sparkling to be restless.

It wasn't long before both were asleep again.

———

After that night, Quintessa slowly allowed her spark to be opened by the innocent being. She was smart, talkative and very willing to help if possible. She slowly started to spend less time in the chamber, helping the sparkling to understand what was around her.

It was only a few years later when a new intrusion made itself known on her planet.

"Lilith, go to your quarters." Quintessa ordered, the six year old nodding and running off as Quintessa made her way to the central area of the palace. Her optics widened in shock, her sweet mechling she'd created had returned to her.

"My world. What did you do to my world?!" Optimus accused, hurt ringing through the femme's spark and she snapped. She was quick to restrain him, growling lowly.

"You did this to your world." She snapped, jerking his helm as her optics narrowed. Chains ran to his arms, wrists, stabilizers and ankles to keep him down, electricity flowing through his frame in jolts.

"Carrier? What's going on.." A young voice whimpered, the femme whirling around to see the young fem cowering in a corner.

Optimus let out a displeased growl, slowly feeling Quitessa's powers try and override his systems. "I told you to go to your room." She stated firmly, servos balling in frustration. Lilith was scared, that was obvious, but Quintessa needed a moment with her creation. Lilith whimpered but nodded, running off as Quintessa whirled around. "That is your young sister, I would watch what you say and do Optimus." She warned, continuing to try and brainwash him. This was perfect, he was just what she needed.

Once she had finished for the day, she retreated to her quarters where Lilith sat on her carrier's berth in a ball. Quintessa vented, frowning and sitting beside her adoptive daughter. "Who was that mech?" Lilith whimpered, curling into her carrier.

"That, was your elder brother. Don't mind him, he will be perfect soon. You need rest." Quintessa vented, rubbing Lilith's backstruts.

Slowly, words left her in the form of a lullaby, Lilith smiling as memories came back to her.

Despite everything, Quintessa came to treasure that young femme and came to hate silence and loneliness. Lilith made her world better, and she found a piece of herself she didn't even know was missing.

——————
Song: Safe and Sound - Meghan Hitty