✏️ Just a Scratch (KO)(TFP)

Knockout x Femme!Reader

——————
"100 bad days make 100 good stories"
——————

I was standing around in the MedBay waiting for my narcissistic spark mate to return. The cherry red mech was always keeping me waiting and sometimes I really hated it. I was in the middle of cleaning his tools for him when I heard the doors open and Knockout walked through, growling. "Where in the pits have you been?!" I shouted at him. His helm snapped up and he looked at me. "Uhhh Sweetspark!" He gave a nervous smile. I raised an optic ridge at him, knowing he was trying to hide something. I glanced him over and saw a large scratch running along his arm. "Where the frag did that come from?!" I shouted at him.

He vented and walked over to me, placing his servos on my shoulders. "You were street racing again weren't you?" I gave him a sad look. "It's just a scratch love." He reassured. I raised an optic ridge again. "Normally you'd be freaking out my dear. But, you know how I feel about you street racing." I whispered. I've had this conversation with him countless times yet he never seemed to listen and every-time he came back he had some sort of damage.

Knockout vented with a slightly downcast look. "I know, I promise to stop ok?" I nodded and kissed his cheek plate, although I figured he probably wasn't being sincere but I placed my trust that he'd at least be smart about it.

"Now that I've calmed you down, will you please help me buff out this scratch that a little annoying fleshling gave me?" He growled. I chuckled and nodded, amused at his passionate hatred for the organic life here. He handed me his buffer and I proceeded to run it along his chassis, slightly flustered at the smirk he cast my way.

When I had the majority of his hard to reach or see places along the front of his frame, he turned slightly and I took the buffer to his backstruts. He shuddered in response and swiftly turned, crashing our dermas in a kiss, taking me by surprise. I knew he got a little turned on sometimes but this was certainly unexpected.

My arms slid around his neck cables and at that moment, Breakdown waltzed through the door. "Woah am I interrupting?" He paused, sounding embrassed. Knockout and I jumped away from each other and looked at the floor. 'We'll continue this later in our room.' He murmured down the bond, causing me to shudder at his hidden arousal.

———

The next day I took a me day. I wasn't needed for anything at the moment, considering I was simply Knockout's assistant, so I groundbridged to the surface and transformed into my alt. mode, one sexy corvette with a (f/c) base with some gold pin-striping. 'I don't understand why KO likes street racing.' I thought to myself. Growing curious, I looked up any details on the next street rate location and time I could find. I scolded myself for even the thought of it when a location popped up. I hummed slightly before I plugged the coordinates into my mainframe, 'May as well check it out.'

It took me a few hours to get to the location and I rolled up the abandoned road it was on and stopped behind one of the racers. I idled for a moment before cutting my engine, I still had about an hour before the race started. I moved my mirrors around to try and see everyone as they arrived, there were some nice cars here. 'Knockout would die if he saw some of the finishes on these cars, I think some look better than his.' I smiled internally at the thought of my mate.

I knew that if he found out he'd offline me but did I care? No. I wanted to know what it was about this sport that had him ruining his paint job. One by one engines fired up and I purred at the sound of all the engines. 'Primus I could so get off right now.' I revved my engine and reigned myself in. Even if I were a car myself, I loved the sound of a good engine purring.

A girl walked between the cars to the front with two flags. She brought them up before pausing and then snapping them down, signalling the start. Everyone peeled off in a chase for first. I maneuvered between different ones, energon spiking. This feeling was amazing, how could I never have tried this before?! Knockout apparently was trying to keep the fun to himself.

I made my way up to being close to the lead when someone rammed into my backside. I growled and tried swerving out of the way when a car on the other side of me slammed into me. I went skidding to the side and ended up doing a roll. The sound of racing died down around me as everyone passed by and I transformed. "And this is why I disprove of street racing." I reminded myself.

I growled and realized that I was too far behind now and there was no way to get payback. I spared a glance at my frame and groaned at how scratched up it was along with branches, dirt and grass in the hard to reach spots and I knew Knockout was going to offline me.

Knowing I had no other choice, I commed Knockout. "Hey uh, sweetspark, can you like...come help me out?" I murmured. I could feel his surprise and concern shoot through our bond before he responded, "I'm on my way!" He shouted before disconnecting. I leaned against a tree and rubbed a servo along my helm, where I still felt slightly dizzy. A groundbridge opened up in front of me and out walked my mate.

His optics widened when he saw me and the state I was in. "Were you-?! You were racing!" He shouted. "I- yeah...I wanted to know why you were so fascinated with it." I muttered, refusing to meet his optics. He vented and approached me. "You should've had me help you prepare! You've never raced before." He chuckled.

I groaned, "I expected you to be mad." Knockout chuckled and flashed an attractive smile. "Mad? No I'm quite proud." He pressed a kiss to my faceplate before inspecting for any wounds."What's this?!" He screeched. I looked and saw a deep scratch running along where my trunk would be. "Oh y'know, it's just a scratch." I chuckled. "Just a scratch?! This is terrible! They ruined your beautiful finish!" I rolled my optics, "It's fixable honey." I consoled.

Knockout only vented and cleaned of the rest of the brush wedged between parts. "I was almost in first when a stupid fleshbag, actually two of them, teamed up and careened me off the road." I growled. "Yeah they do that sometimes." He huffed before grabbing my arm and lead me through the groundbridge that re-opened. He lead me to the MedBay and proceeded to buff and clean me.

I had to transform in order for him to get all the dents and scratches out, which felt amazing and I understood why it turned him on sometimes. When he was finished he looked me over and I transformed back into my bi-pedal. "Now I understand why you don't like me street racing. However I'd like to remind you that I'm not as bad a driver as you." He chuckled but I glared at him. "Excuse me?" Knockout visibly tensed, "Um, I mean like you can drive good. In human standards I mean but like-" I growled and threw the nearest thing at him, it being a wrench.

He jumped back. "Woah woah, come on. Let's not do something we might regret." He held his servos up in front of him. "Ok." I smiled and he relaxed. I looked around and found a pointed tool and walked up to him. He turned and ran off, "I will not allow you to ruin my finish!!" He screeched. I let out a 'hmpf' before placing the tool down. "Smartaft." I murmured.

——————
Song: 100 Bad Days - AJR