✏️ Speed Demon (SS)(Bayverse)

Sideswipe x Human!Reader

——————
"You pull me back in"
——————

"Hey Sideswipe!" I called up to the silver mech. I placed a hand on one of his wheels to get his attention. He turned his head to look down at me before slowly and carefully crouching, "What's up (f/n)?" He held out a servo to me and I crawled up into it, sitting cross legged in his palm area. He swiftly stood up and held me up closer to his face. "Wanna go for a drive later?" I asked. His mouth curved into a sly smirk, "You know me so well."

You see, Sideswipe and I were together of course and our idea of a 'date' was heading out and driving around, testing his metal. Sideswipe loved showing off, especially considering, and I quote, "If humans didn't want a car to go this fast they shouldn't have made it able to." Every time we went out for a drive, it was always exhilarating and scary but I wouldn't have it any other way.

A slight movement drew me from my thoughts and I registered Sideswipe lowering his servo enough for me and I jumped from his servo to his chassis before he skated around the base. He started out at a slow skate before getting a little mischievous and speeding around. I let out small screams of excitement and laughed at the pure thrill of being with Sideswipe brought. We found ourselves in the autobot training room and Sideswipe skated in a tight circle before slowing to a stop, panting slightly. I brushed the hair that had flown into my face back and turned to face the mech. I gave him a giant bright smile which he returned.

"I love doing this with you." He commented. I giggled, "I love doing anything as long as it's with you." I replied. His cheeks were tinted with a slight blue hue and I only stood on his chassis, took a few steps closer to him and kissed his cheek plate. We stood like that for a bit before Sideswipe got called to meet with Ironhide. He placed me down on the ground and blew me a kiss before skating off.

———

I was sitting in my room, dressed up in a red tank top, black skin tight pants, black combat boots and a black leather jacket. It was currently around 5:30pm and I had just gotten done with my patrol shift and was ready to go racing around with my mech. We never went to the same place but it always ended the same with us simply making out, something I wanted to change tonight. Now that's not to say things didn't get frisky between us, it was just usually an action reserved for special times.

There was a sudden knock on my door that drew me from my thoughts that were taking a slightly sinful turn, making me smirk at the ideas that came to me. I walked over and opened the door to reveal Sideswipe in his holoform. His light brown hair was styled neatly and had platinum tips. He wore a white shirt with a black bomber jacket, black jeans and white hightops. He gave me a quick once over before sliding his hands onto my hips. I grabbed the edges of his jacket and pulled him closer.

Our eyes locked and he dipped his head down and placed a kiss to where my neck meets my shoulder. I blushed slightly. "Do we have to go driving right now?" He asked. He was always a flirt but I recognized the slightly desperate tone in his voice that did wonder of informing me he was craving me.

Deciding to tease him, I pretending to think for moment, "Did you have something else you wanted to do?" I purred, running a finger down his chest. A mischievous glint appeared in his eyes but his face darkened with a slight embarrassed blush. "You're not going to make me say it aloud are you?" He quipped.

I took a moment to truly contemplate what I really wanted at the moment. It had been a while since we've gotten personal like that, more so opting for simply hanging out with the occasional make out. "The offer must be really tempting if you're taking this long to respond." Sideswipe interrupted my thoughts. "How much energy do you think you have?" I suddenly asked.