If The Cons Met Gift-Giving (TFP)

This is technically a 3-part winter/Christmas special. Part one was TFP Bots, this is Part two and Bayverse is Part three.

This features some Megatron x Reader

——————
"All I want for Christmas, is you"
——————

I hummed from my spot on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Christmas was in a week and I was not prepared. I wanted to get a few things for the cons I loved dearly and introduce them to the amazing holiday known as Christmas. I doubted Megsy would allow us to have a party but that didn't mean I couldn't convince him to gift give...

"Sweetspark... what are you doing up so late?" The familiar husky vocals of the one bot I loved more than anyone hit my ears. I immediately closed out of the website I was in, glancing up as the silver titan walked into our room. The door was shut behind him, the only reason he'd let the pet name slip. I loved this gentle side of him... so sweet. He stalked closer and sat on his  berth before laying back, holoform onlining next to me.

He pulled me into his lap, grabbing my phone and clicking it off before setting it on my nightstand. "I dunno, just not tired." I lied, laying back with him. His arms were strong around my waist, my head on his chest and our legs intertwined. "Actually, can I talk to you about something?" I hummed, rolling onto my stomach to look at him.

One of his hands threaded through my hair, rubbing gently at my scalp. "Of course." He smiles a bit and I breathe in deeply, steeling my nerves.

"So, there's this holiday... it's called Christmas. It's used to celebrate the birth of an ancient biblical character but a lot of people today really use it to focus on family and gift giving. I know you wouldn't be down for a party but, as a couple, can we exchange gifts? I really want to give some of you guys gifts, especially you." I tilt my head, his hands having stopped.

He hums, glancing towards my phone before looking back at me and presumably connecting the dots. "I'm not sure what to... gift.. you." He frowns and I chuckled, hugging him.

"Come on Megsy, you know me. You'll figure it out." I chuckle and he huffs. "And no. No hints." I added and he grumbled before I settled on his chest. I had no clue what to get him either, but I knew I'd find him something.

---

"Remind me why we're doing this again? And why you dragged me along instead of somebot else?" Knockout's holoform growled as he stepped out of his alt.

I raised a brow and turned to face the red-head with narrowed eyes. "To answer your first question, tradition. Feel free to get something for whoever you care about on the ship. Second question, surprises." I huffed and he rolled his eyes as he came over to my side. "Chill Knocky, at least this gives you time away from the ship and work." I stated passively as he paused before nodding slowly.

The both of us quickly made our way into the store, breaking off from each other on the hunt to find presents. It was only Megs, KO and I that were getting gifts for others, mainly because a team of decepticons swarming a store doesn't seem like a smart idea. I was getting something for Knockout, Breakdown, Megsy and Soundwave. Those were the bots who didn't try and kill me every second I was on the ship.

I made a break for the auto supplies section, trying to find something for Knockout. He already had a buffer and stuff but that didn't mean there wasn't something he might like from here. I found a cute little hood ornament that he could either keep for the hell of it or install on himself. Either way, I thought it was perfect. And then I also found a bumper sticker that said "Eat my dust" and knew I needed to get it.