[Request] Scenarios: First Dates & Kisses (TFP Bots)(P.2)

A/n: Ok. So this is part two of the autobots scenarios :)

Current A/N: I found a new layout that I prefer for scenarios so I changed Pt. 1 to match this and the rest. This also makes it easier on me, I'm sorry if you liked the details but these are a little stressful so I needed to change something

This was requested by LuaKitsune who asked for scenarios involving the latter mentioned TFP bots on their first date and sharing a first kiss. Bots: Optimus, Arcee, Smokescreen, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper. Cons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Knockout, Breakdown, Predaking, Dreadwing, Skyquake and Steve.

This is the autobots (Bulkhead - Cliffjumper)

——————

Bulkhead
Date: Beach

How They Are: Bulkhead is a little nervous but still decently confident. He knows how much you love nature and he enjoys it too at times so he takes you to the beach. And totally doesn't hope that it'll sway you.

How They Confess: When you're in the middle of jumping around happily he lets it slip that he has deep affections for you, startling you.

First Kiss: Bulkhead is hesitant but wants to express his love for you so he'll let you call the shots as he slowly kisses you and holds you loosely but lovingly.

Ultra Magnus
Date: Movie night

How They Are: Magnus is internally panicking, wanting everything to go just as he plans so that it's perfect for you. He's gentle and sweet though, ensuring you're ok and have everything you want/need before he'll settle.

How They Confess: Ultra Magnus made up a little "game" considering he was too scared to outright say it and told you time stamps to go to and piece together words until it was a confession.

First Kiss: Maggie was very shy, allowing his guard to be down as he asked for permission before slowly and sweetly kissing you.

Wheeljack
Date: Flight in the Jackhammer

How They Are: Jackie's pretty confident in what you'll say and whatnot, ensuring to be extra flirty to gauge your reaction for sure. Of course he isn't cocky, but is just about his normal self.

How They Confess: Wheeljack is quite blunt, outright saying that he found something he likes and that's you.

First Kiss: He doesn't force himself on you but is pretty quick to claim your lips. He's a relatively passionate and rough kisser, conveying all his love through said kiss.

Cliffjumper
Date: Outside movie

How They Are: Cliff is a little shy but doesn't let that stop him from teasing and messing around with you. He's super gentle and sweet though, respecting if you tell him to stop. He also ensures you have plenty of treats.

How They Confess: When the movie is over he pulls you to a less crowded part of the park to confess, tone having went from playful to serious.

First Kiss: Cliffjumper was content with simply hugging you once you accepted his affections but when you started dropping hints for a kiss he happily obliged you.