✏️ Drink Up (OP) (Bayverse)

Optimus x Drunk!Human!Reader

——————
"I've been sober 'cause there ain't no hangover like you"
——————

"Woo yeah!!" I shouted to my teammates, we were gathered in the common area after a long day full of intense training and our benchmark physical assessments. Epps, Anthony, Fig and David were gathered together, looking over as I made my entrace.

"Wassup homie?" Anthony asked, raising a curious brow.

I feigned hurt, looking over the males. "I'm 21 today!" I hollered, a wide smile on my face at the prospect of officially having no limits.

"Y'all know what that means." Epps smirked and tossed me a cold one. I caught it and raised it up as the guys all grabbed a beer of their own.

"Mama's getting drunk tonight!" I yelled, getting cheers out of everyone as Lennox came running in. Our commanding officer took in our excited and wild looks, brows etched with genuine concern. "Will! I'm 21 now, join us! We're gonna drink it up and see what the night has in store!" I grabbed his arm, pulling him into the circle. Lennox huffed a sigh and accepted a beer that was extended to him. "Party time!"

———

We had started out taking it easy, not that we could take it easy. Regs were tight and they barely allowed light beer on base. But, after my first beer I was already feeling the alcohol seep into my bloodstream and all our worries washed away, allowing ourselves to live out the night. Some of the autobots had congregated in the common area, it being the only area that was large enough to accompany both humans and the metal titans. Ironhide had groaned upon seeing our wild group, leaving almost immediately so as to not deal with our shit.

We had picked up playing truth or dare as an ice breaker, allowing the alcohol to seep into everyone's bloodstream before we really let loose. Already, Fig had gotten sucker punched by one of the female soldiers...he had been dared to flirt with her and she didn't take too kindly to it. Anthony was forced to locate some neon pink paint and splatter it randomly in the med-bay. We had yet to see the fruits of his labor, Ratchet was currently held up on a mission and probably wouldn't be back for another half hour but we didn't know. We would, however, know when he returned.

At the moment, it was my turn to be challenged. "Truth or dare (y/n)?" Anthony smirked and I thought for a moment before taking a sip of beer and saying to hell with it.

"Dare." I affirmed and the male smirked, glancing around momentarily before coming up with the dare.

"I dare you, to go over to Optimus and say the first thing that comes to mind." He smiled and I shrugged.

I looked around to see my target standing just out of earshot but clearly keeping an eye on us. Smiling, I walked over to him and tapped his pede, grabbing his attention. "Yes (f/n)?" He asked as he knelt slightly.

I stood there for a moment, my mind blank when a thought finally came to me. "You're kinda attractive for an alien robotic organism." I smiled up at him. What I was saying was true, and I lived by those words. Optimus and I worked closely on missions with Lennox and considering I wasn't your average human, feeling started to develop within me concerning the regal autobot leader.

I watched as Optimus blinked in what I assumed was confusion before I simply waved and spun on my heel, returning to my teammates who were intently watching my return. I didn't dare to look behind me, in fear of what I'd see on the Prime's face. If he asked, I would say it was intoxication. "What'd you say?" Epps turned towards me as I sat in my spot in the circle.

"I told him he was attractive for being an alien robot." I shrugging, taking a long drink from the glass bottle in front of me. The others regarded me with a mix of disgust and confusion and I laughed light-heartedly. "Don't give me that look. Don't knock it til you try it. Besides, they have a human form so sex is possible and most likely amazing. It might be better than normal humans actually. And don't get me started on Optimus' personality. He may be slightly distant and reserved but he acts like a small kid at times and he's adorable, you can't not love him" I defended.