Heated (HW)(RB)(NSFW)

Heatwave x Femme!Reader

A/n:....I have no explanation for the reasoning behind have so many lemons. I'm-I'm sorry? I promise for a while after this there won't be any lemons (except maybe a couple) but there's gonna be plenty of sweet and none sexual oneshots.

——————
"Cause I don't wanna be your enemy"
——————

"(Y/d)! What are you doing?!" I heard Heatwave shout from behind me. I growled and ignored him, charging towards the wall of bright blue flames. I could sense someone trapped in the circle and they needed saving. Heatwave's reserves were low and Dani and Blades could only do so much. I was fast and agile, I could do this.

I leapt through the flames, feeling as they scorched my metal. It hurt but I ignored it in favor of saving the human family. I knelt down and opened the window to my cabin. "Climb in." I shouted watching as the flames got closer. The humans climbed in and I turned to face the large wall of flames. Venting deeply, I closed my optics and jumped through, only for my pede to get stuck on something.

I groaned and felt my metal heating, quickly rising to the point of melting. I winced, trying to ignore the pain of being melted alive, and slowly freed myself of the trap and crawled out of the flames, metal charred and warped. I opened my cabin up and the humans were quick to crawl out and over to Dani. I heard footsteps approaching me and I glanced up. "Stay back, I'll burn you if you touch me." I warned.

"Don't worry about that." I heard Heatwave growl before cold water was being dumped on my frame. I heard sizzling as my frame slowly cooled down. I slowly stood up and glanced around, spotting a lake nearby. I ran over and jumped in, submerging myself and feeling my metal cool back to normal.

When I stepped out, the fire had put itself out and Heatwave was approaching me, a lethal glare on his face. "Firehouse. Now." His optics narrowed and I steeled myself returning his glare.

I transformed and followed the others back to the firehouse where Blades looked over me. The whole time, Heatwave scowled and stood stewing in his anger. I knew he was trying to cool off some but I was so in for it.

The thought made me angry. Our job was to protect humans no matter what, that's exactly what I did. Heatwave and I often argued, most of the time it was friendly but a lot of times it was true anger, we were just both stubborn. But, despite it all we were still close friends that cared about each other.

"You're all good (y/d). I suggest some rest and you'll be back to normal." Blades smiled and I nodded in thanks.

"Thanks Blades, you're the best." I patted his shoulder before turning to head to my dorm.

"Where do you think you're going?" Heatwave's gruff vocals hit my audials and I vented.

"To my dorm, you know...to rest." I growled. I heard the slight shift of metal but I paid it no mind and continued walking. I entered my dorm and made to close the door when a silver servo stopped me. "What do you want Heatwave." I narrowed my gaze.

I couldn't see his optics, he had his helm tilted down and the brim of his firehat hid them from me but I knew he was still pissed beyond belief.

"What you did was reckless. You disobeyed a direct order and failed to properly communicate." He stated, anger lacing his tone.

"I was saving the humans. Like we're supposed to. We're rescue bots." I retorted, folding my arms.

Heatwave snapped his helm up and stared into my optics. Suddenly, in a flash, he had entered my room, shut the door and pinned me against a wall with my servos above my helm. His servos held my wrist joints tightly against the wall and his helm was less than a foot away. "It was dangerous." He growled and I narrowed my optics.