54

Tia POV

I slammed my hand on the steering wheel cursing. That little bitch. It's all her fault. How comes she always gets everything and I get nothing?

I hate her. I purposely destroyed her relationship with Josh. I wanted to see her suffer and never to be happy. But I didn't expect she would have found someone else so soon and a rich one at that. Does he even know about her past?

Well, it doesn't matter because she is going to pay for the embarrassment and humiliation. Just you wait Rosie nothing but pain is going to come your way. She won't know what hit her and that guy is going to be mine. I'll take and destroy everything that is yours, everything that you love, Rosie I'm going to ruin you.

I'm going to destroy that little sense of hope of yours and when I'm done with you there will be no coming back from it. I promise you that. Your demise is waiting for you just around the darkest corner of an alley.

My angry frown was turned into a wicked smile. I couldn't stop thinking about all the ways in going to make you pay, you and that bastard child. If it wasn't for it I'm sure I would have Josh eating out of the palm of my hand but you just had to show up pregnant.

Now I just need to find put who that man was and I'll start on it right now.

"I need you to investigate someone for me," I said getting straight to the point. I gave him the little information I know about the guy. "Drop it off at my place."

When the call ended I focused on my plan. No Rosie it's not over yet, I'll make you wish you've never met me.

When I got home a brown envelope was waiting for me at my door. I picked it up unlocking my door and going inside. I plopped down in my couch with the envelope in my hand.

That man really work fast or information wasn't that hard to find. I wasted no time to open it sitting back as I took out the paper that was inside.

It wasn't much, background information, not enough personal information, I guess he's a private person, his company is listed there. I realized that this is the company that Rosie works with. I bet she seduced him and got into his bed why else would a man like him care for a low life like her.

Owner of the company, he must have a shit load of money. Even more of a reason for me to sink my claws into him. Something else was in the envelope. It was a picture and that bitch was in it looking all innocent with Derek hand on back guiding her in a protective way.

Let me see how long you can protect her for. I tore the picture in half tearing the two apart and that's what I'm going to do it in real life. I'm going to rip their relationship down in the middle then tear it into little pieces so there's no way of fixing it.

Now let's take the first step in my plan.

Rosie POV

Just a little bit longer little one and I'll be holding you in my arms. Two months left and I'm worried that I might mess up and be one of those fucked up parents or maybe I won't be good enough to be your mother.

I know I'll make mistake with you but I'm still human but I don't want to make the one that causes damage to your childhood. I want to be the best parent I can to you.

"What are you thinking about?" Derek asked. He stopped watching the movie that we were currently watching to stare at me.

"Nothing," I replied and I bet he saw right through me.

"Rosie you know you don't have to lie to me." And he did. I don't know how he does it but I'm transparent to him cause he see right through me all the time.

I sighed. "I might be a terrible mother to me son. I don't think I'm fit to be a mother, to care for another human being life."

Derek immediately comforts me taking my worries and throwing them out the door. "I understand your worries and concern but you're going to be a great mother to your child. It's okay to feel this way every young mother goes through this." He pat my head. I looked up at him, our eyes connecting and I could tell he wasn't just using his words but he meant them when he said them.

"And how do you know this? Derek do you have a secret that you're secretly a woman." I looked at him seriously but I was only joking.

"How could you?" He gasped dramatically. "I don't look feminine, look at my muscles and my handsome face. Dare you compare me to a woman."

"I don't know, why else would a man of your status care for a pregnant no body like me. You must be a woman." Is there any man out there that is not him who would just take up a woman like me with no benefits. If so he must be hiding because I know he would be hard to find if you want a man like that. 

"Trust me I'm not a woman my anatomy can attest to that or do you wanna see for yourself." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and of course I know he's only joking but I hit him out of the cushion anyway. What? I'm not abusive. Maybe I hit him sometimes when he says or does the wrong thing so don't you think I abuse him in this relationship. How could I? He has been so good to me.

He burst out laughing. I like the sound of his laughing, a very melodious sound. To see his laugh lines and how his eyes lights up shining this light I've never experienced before.

"You'll do a great job raising him," he said smiling rubbing his hand down my hair. "And I'll always be there for you and your son...if you want me to," he added as an after thought.

"I don't mind, I'm very lucky to have you in my life and don't worry you can't get rid of me that easy." I smiled.

"I wasn't planning to," he replied and I leaned on him as we both fell into silence.

Don't leave me Derek. You're the I've had close to family ever since. Without you how would I be this strong? I'm only this strong because I have you to lean on and because you keep pushing me.

With you I don't need to act strong. I don't have to keep building these brick walls everytime the previous crumbles. Security is not that tight when you're around because I let all my defenses down just for you, I only you. I know I leave myself vulnerable to hurt but I can't live without taking the risk and if he does hurt me at least I can say I tried.

I don't know what would have happened to me if you haven't stepped into my life. I won't think on it and I never want to find out either.  I just want to enjoy what I've got going on without doubt or fear.