Advertisement : Unfaithful...but I found love

Naomi a local artist just moved in with her boyfriend after he scored his dream job of working with the big shots at Benson Firm

It was a dream until it wasn't. Getting more money met working long hours and more days away from home.

She was happy that his dream finally came to exists only his dream left her by herself.

It was a constant fight between the two about not wanting more money and that she was more than okay with the small salary that they had when she was selling her paintings and him working in an office. It was enough to get by and they had more time together.

So he promised that after this it would be just them.

She waited, waited, and waited and was left waiting. She was getting lonely in that house and her paintings couldn't take the mind of her lack of company in the empty house.

She just wanted to get it. Then she met him with his white smile and sparkling eyes offering to be what's missing.

It was impossible to fight longer than she did when he offered everything that she was missing.
.

...

Hey, readers I just wanted to share with you a book I hope to publish in the future and trust me I will. It coming on great in my head and it's sitting well in my drafts and out of my other ideas I choose to announce Unfaithful...but I found love.

It's very rude of me to do this to you guys right here when you're waiting for the next chapter instead you get an announcement met that I bet you all love 😉.

I won't tell you but a few more chapters and this book will come to a final. I know that we are all dying to see how it ends and trust me I am too but for then let me work this brain because I won't admit that I am having a writers block but I will tell you that I've been really lazy to write but after reading all your comments got me excited to get writing.