17.

There I was lying underneath him while he hovers over me. I was shaking and scared. I don't know what's wrong with him. I have been calling his name but he doesn't hear me.

I was trying very hard to keep myself together but with each passing second when he didn't let me go I was growing nervous.

He shifts over me and I held my breath. I know what he is doing. I felt him at my entrance and i tried to get to him one last time.

"Josh..." That's all I got out before he thrusted into me filling me at once. I was dry so it was very painful intrusion.

I scream out in pain and a tear fall from my eyes. He was still holding my hands above my head and I was lying under him helplessly as he pound into me harder and harder. I was silently crying with each thrust in and out of me.

"Stop!" I said through my tears. He didn't stop he just continue to thrust in and out of me. It was very painful because I wasn't wet I was dry.

For a minute I was back at my old house where I use to live with my step dad. When I look at the man above me I saw my step dad he had that merciless look on his face like he was going to do this until I split in half.

I had bruises all over my body. He grabbed both my breast in his hands and smile with that look in his eyes. He pinched my nipples painfully and i cried out in pain.

Tears run down my face. I was crying for the pain in my breast between my legs and the pain in my heart. I could never escape from him. He pulls out of me completely and thrust in fast and hard. He did it over and over again while I scream for him to stop.

I was exhausted. This was the third time that night he took me against my will.  I fought him the first two and was beaten til I he was finish and because the first two was very painful I didn't fight the third on because I wanted him to be done and leave me alone. Although I wasn't fighting it was still painful. I hated him so bad.

I was going to block out from tiredness but he slapped me in my face and I jumped. "You don't get to block out on me you little slut i want to feel when I'm fucking your tight little cunt." He groaned.

My eyes widened and I was back in the present with Josh onto off me. He released himself inside of me while I cried. I didn't want to relive that again and I didn't wanted this to happen to me. He pulls out and stand up away from me. I felt so sore but that wasn't the only pain i was feeling. My heart was broken. He hurt me in the worst way possible that someone could hurt me.

He violated me. Took me without my consent and when I told him to stop he didn't and because of that I had to relive my past that I tried so hard to forget. The memories I had pushed to the back of my mind. The memories that I thought was gone after two years of counseling. He bought them back.

I can't believe he did this to me. He raped me. He's my boyfriend and he raped me. I was feeling like my teenage self again. Violated and dirty. But instead of running to the bathroom to get myself clean I curled up into a ball and sobbed.

"Rosie are you alright you're shaking and crying?" He asked sounding worry but i know not to fall for his tricks he did this to me.

He touched me and jumped out of his reach liked he burned me or slap me. I felt bike rising to my throat and i jumped up on my knees holding onto the edge of the bed and emptied the contents of my stomach on the floor.

I was shaking and I thought I was going to fall over the edge of the bed. I was  clutching onto the bed like my life depend on it. "Rosie are you okay?" He asked and touched my back to soothe me by i flinched away from his touch. "Rosie..." He said concerned.