15.

It was later that morning when I woke up watching the early day news that I felt the effect of what I have done.

I was too emotional to think at the moment. They didn't deserve to live. I hate people that hurt me. I hate people that use me. I hate people that lie to me and those two did all the things I hate about a person.

How could I have forgiven and forgotten about what they did to me? But without that on my mind all I feel is guilt. This time it wasn't self defense I did it on my own out of rage and jealousy.

I was very emotional but that's not what made me kill them. He proposed to her, he was going to get married to her when I will be alone and pregnant.

I will be carrying his baby while he gets married to my ex best friend. I would look stupid. Someone once told me that she was a home wrecker but I didn't believe them until she wrecked my relationship.

The next thing that made me pull the trigger was the fact that I was reminded of my teenage years with my step dad.

I was reminded of that girl whose life was taken from her and the closest thing she could have to a family accused her of a crime she didn't commit.

I was reminded of that experience that no child should go through, that no one should experience. She sent me back to that those years when I was abused and raped. To the years when I have to go to therapist after therapist.

The years when I am constantly reminded of the situation that I was in until I killed him.

When I told Tia my story that was the first time I have talked about it in years. It wasn't a good memory to dig up and talk about but best friends don't keep secrets from each other and I trusted her.

"Breaking news just in..." The lady on the TV announced. "Neighbor showed their concern and worry for their and the person living in the house safety after gunshot was supposedly fired in the night. They called the police to report two rounds of fire and a car leaving... On police arrival the house was free of any threat but two person was found dead upstairs. It is said that the police has no suspect at this point in the case. Tune in at noon for more information. In other relating news..."

I switched off the TV got my things and left that room. I signed out and hopped into my car and drove off putting more distance between me and the crime scene.

How long will I run? How far will I go before they catch me? Not far from what I have learnt from all these murder case they always catch the killer and I'm just a killed two people without thinking much on it. I'm not a serial killer so I don't know how to get away with crime like this.

But I'm not that different from them. I should have never woke up in the hospital and went home. I shouldn't have shot anyone but I can't change that now they are already dead, I'm already on the run.

I know I will have to ditch this car soon but what will I use to get around.

This is my plan for today. Go to the back my a withdrawal, figure my mode of transportation, and where I am going to lie low. I know I can't keep this up forever but I can try for the child.

The child. How am I going to live on the run with a child growing inside of me? I know that sooner or later I would need to do some check up.

How am I in this situation? Hours ago I was so excited about yesterday. To celebrate my relationship with Josh and it all ended with me killing him and my best friend.

I killed them both but I still can't believe I did it. That I pressed the trigger and shot him in the chest and I pressed it again and shot her in the head.