9.

All of my fighting was in vain. All I ever did was scratch him with my nails and all he did was hiss in pain and continue what he was doing.

I was now naked with him on top of me and i could feel his erection pressing into my thigh. I didn't stop fighting him. I know i am just wearing myself out but I'm not going to stop fighting. I wiggled I did all I could to get out of his grip.

I slapped him in his face as hard as I could he only got ahold on my hands and held them above my head. I was breathing hard.

"Stop fucking moving or else I will hurt you. Of course this is gonna hurt but not as much as I am going to hurt you if you don't stop moving around." He threatens through gritted teeth but i didn't stop moving until I felt him at my entrance.

I was tense and my body was stiff. "Please don't do this to me. Please." That was the last plea that left my mouth before he entered me forcefully and I cried out in pain.

I cried for my lost virginity. I cried for my mother. I cried that he was doing this to me. I cried for myself that i will never be the same after this. I cried that i can't do anything about it. I cried that I am weak. I cried that I have finally lost the battle.

I cried with every thrust. I cried with every groaned. I cried there in my now bloodied bed with my step dad raping me. I cried  for him to stop until I blocked out.

I woke up sore when he was finished and was cleaning me up. I saw the aftermath of what he did to me. The blood and his semen. I cried. I turned on my side and cried.

I made my way to the bathroom to wash everything off of me. I felt so dirty and violated. Instead of putting it on warm I put it on hot.

It burns my skin but i don't care I need to get the dirtiness off of me. I know having a burning hot shower will not help get rid of his hands off of me but it will get off his finger prints off of me and the other things that he left on me.

I scrubbed and scrubbed. I turned off the shower and cried to turn it back on feeling more dirtier than I have ever been in my life. All the scrubbing still didn't get the dirt of so I cried in the shower until my eyes blurred and i couldn't see.

I woke up the morning in the shower. When I looked in the mirror my eyes were red and swollen. I looked like a truck hit me. I looked like the undead.

I went to school after covering up all the bruises but make up still couldn't hide my red swollen eyes. I didn't wanted to stay in that house it reminded me of the pain I was going through staying there and what happened to me last night.

I hated that place but now I want it to burn to the ground. I kept my head down in the hallways and I sat at the back of every class.

It was Mrs Williams who stopped me before I could enter the classroom and take my seat at the back. "Are you okay?" She asked concern.

I could only nod as an answer. "Are you sure? If you're not I'm..." I interrupted her before she could finish her sentence.

"I'm fine Mrs Williams you don't need to worry about me." I told her with my head down. I walked passed her and made my way to a seat in the back.

I could feel her eyes following me as I go. I could not concentrate in her class as I think about my messed up life. I'm strong enough not to cry in class. I don't want anyone to ask me questions. Questions like if I am okay or what is wrong.