52.

Rosie POV

Everything was going great and I'm loving the surprise baby shower that they throw for me. The presents are the best and everyone is so sweet. There are mostly people from work, who work in my department. Not many people but persons that I would find myself talking to in and around the office area.

I wonder how he knew that he should invite these people. Because when I thought about it there would be no one at my baby shower if I had one because I don't have anyone. But Look around this room there are around 15 persons and they seemed happy to be here.

I'm happy too as I watch Derek, Josh, and two other coworkers Brad and James race to put diapers on a fake baby. Surprisingly, Derek's winning, while the others are having a hard time figuring out how putting on a diaper works. They frowned watching Derek flawlessly get the diaper on the fake baby and when he lifts it surprise surprise it stayed on.

Has he ever took care of a baby before? Does he have a secret child? It's strange to see a man put on a baby diaper properly without help. Especially a bachelor like him.

The others looked like sore losers while Derek is grinning from ear to ear turning around to show me that he did a good job. Josh is still trying to figure out how to secure the diaper. I was amused until I was caught.

"What do you think?" Derek asked his voice dragging me away from the adorable scene.

"I'm surprised you knew how to put a diaper on a baby without much trouble," I said watching his reaction.

"You know I'm a master at everything," he said smiling cheekily.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right."

"Don't even think about that, it was one time," I laughed thinking about that time, and because he says I shouldn't say anything I won't but that can't stop me from laughing at him.

He glared at me. "Can you just forget about that for the rest of your life?" He asked exaggerating.

"No I can't, you were so adorable and..." He gave me a look that shut me up instantly.

"Whatever," he said rolling his eyes as well but I could see a hint of a smile on his face. "Here." He placed a small gift in my hands. I looked at the gift then him. "Open it," he said gesturing to the gift wrapped in white. I haven't open any present yet so this would be the first one.

Taking the box in both hand shaking it to help me guess what's inside but there was no sound. I guess the only way to find out is if I opened it.

Derek was wearing a bright smile. I guess he's pleased with what's inside the box. Without further hesitation I opened the white wrapped box. I glanced at him before taking out a singlet.

Daddy's jealous... I had boobs for breakfast

I heard laughing beside me while I stare at the singlet. I know what this means but did he have to tell me or reveal it in such a way. I ball up the singlet in my hand throwing it in his laughing face.

"Tell us Rosie, is it a boy or girl!" Sammy exclaimed. She's happier than anyone in the room since she dubbed herself Godmother and me the mother couldn't argue with Sammy. She's was one of the friend I had, she and Tia but she's a long story now. One I put on the back of the self of my past memories.