12.

He was on top of me and i was reaching for the knife frantically now. I could feel him at my entrance but before he could enter me I stabbed him with the knife that I had a hold on just seconds ago.

He groaned in pain but he didn't moved from off of me. Pulling the knife out again I stabbed him. He spits out blood into my face and I had to close my eyes so prevent blood from getting into my eyes. I opened them again to see his eyes looking into my eyes. The ones that has gave me nightmares, the one that has destroyed me. I stabbed him again and again until I saw the light left his eyes just like they left mine.

When I was sure he was dead I rolled him off of me. Covered in blood I got up and looked at the dead man lying on the floor. The dead man that i had killed. In that moment I didn't know what I was doing and the consequences of killing someone while looking in their eyes.

I know that his bright hazel eyes has haunted me in my sleep but I will never forget his lifeless eyes that stared down on me while I stabbed him killed him with the knife i was using to put Mayo on my sandwich.

That was the last thing that happened to me in my life and I know I could not return to who I was and I will never have a sound mind and a good night sleep.

The bracelet that he was holding in his hand wasn't faraway from his dead still body that was lying face down on the floor.

I left ths kitchen with all the blood on me. I walked out of the front door and out in the opening. Going outside fley like the first time I have ever seen the sunlight and breath in a lungs full of fresh air. I looked back inside the house and made my first step away from the house sealing my faith. This maybe the last time I'll ever see this house or the outside world.

I walked down the street of my neighborhood. People passed abd gasped and step away in fear. People standing outside their houses run back inside to safety. I don't blame them I am covered in blood and bruises and hoping on my bad knee.

I must be a sight to be hold. I walked and I walked. I know where I am going to turn myself in. I turned around when I heard siren behind me. I stopped and waited for the police car to pick me up. I didn't waited for them to arrest me I just opened the back door and went inside.

The officers sitting in the front looked at me in surprised but didn't asked any questions and drove away. I watched the scenes pass me by until we reached the police station and they opened my door and let me out. They lead me inside the building and into a room.

I was told to sit so I did so without a word. I looked at the glass i know that they can see me through and it was the first I was seeing myself.

I was blooded and bruised. It was drying on me but I didn't care. I heard the door opened and I looked to it. I saw someone entered the room with a glass of water. I looked from the glass and to the officer. He sat down and pushed the glass of water towards me.

I looked at the glass with the water moving in it. I looked up back at the officer looking at me. I didn't wait for him to ask questions or stare at me anymore like he is trying to figure me out. I opened my mouth and talked. I confess what I did.

"I killed him. I stabbed him killed him." I told the officer in front of me. He looked shocked. I don't know if it was what i said or because I was confessing my crime instead of denying it. "I stabbed him seven times and I watched as the light left his eyes and he was dead. I don't stop stabbing him until he was dead."

The officer looked like he was at a lost for words. "I stabbed him here first." I showed him on my body. I showed him every stab wound on my body.