✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹 || 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾

𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗟- 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗟
- 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

"𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗆𝖾"
-𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇, 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗒𝖾𝗈𝗅, 𝖫𝖾𝖾𝖧𝖨, 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖬𝖮-

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

EVER SINCE YOU WERE LITTLE KIDS,

you and Scaramouche had always disliked each other's guts. And your parents - who were both best friends with his - only saw it as something that would pass over time but they were wrong and also somewhat right.

Years had passed and you were at your senior year of high school yet everything remained the same.

"Hey! Why do you have to be such a jerk!" You groaned, punching Scaramouche on the shoulder whilst walking home. Why? Because your parents never moved house and made it a thing to have you both walk home together, much to your dismay. "I'm telling you, (Y/n) he's just going to use you then move onto the next girl." Scaramouche scoffed, throwing his fingers into his hair.

He'd been like this for a week now after finding out a guy was trying to court you. Of course you believed he was just saying these kinds of things to annoy you, but this time he was actually stating facts.

"You don't know that, Scara-douche!" You spat, arms crossing over your chest.

The boy's eyes shot daggers into your soul at the insult before continuing. "I can't believe you could be that stupid! I've seen him do it before (Y/n)!"

"Whatever.." a forceful puff of air escaped through your nose, already you had grown tired and refused to fight back. Finally you both reached your home and you hadn't waved him goodbye. Scaramouche's eyes narrowed in annoyance before making his way to his own home.

Once you twisted the doorknob open, you were greeted by your mother who already set the table for dinner. "Hey dear!" She beamed, her gentle smile bringing sunshine to your dreary day. "Hey mom.." you replied, trying not to sound too glum but of course, being your mother, she knew something was wrong right away.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she watched you kick your shoes off before flopping into the couch. "It's complicated." She then sat beside your head and raked her fingers through your hair. "Oh come on, don't be lazy and tell me. I'm your mother, (Y/n)." She said, her voice growing demanding at the end.