𝗔 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 || 𝖥𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋! 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼

𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥
- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

DILUC HAD NEVER BEEN AS BUSY AS HE WAS TODAY

because it was his only daughter's birthday. And he wanted it to be as perfect as it could possibly be.

"Yes, that should go there nicely." He muttered to himself, arranging the cake stands on top of the large mantled dessert table. "And the cupcakes should be here.." he continued before stepping back to examine how it would look. His fingers rested on his chin as he checked for any imperfections.

"Perfect." Diluc nodded with a small smile.

Moments later, he heard small footsteps running towards him and Diluc spun around to see his daughter, Charlotte with a bright smile on her face. "Hi daddy!!" She beamed as Diluc bent down to pick her up into his arms. "Hello my little Princess." He greeted her by nuzzling their noses together like they always did each morning.

"Looks like you've been pretty busy, hon." Your voice caught his ear and he chuckled softly. "Well yes, I want to make sure our little girl has the best party ever." Diluc then placed Charlotte down and made his way to you. You grinned, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips and felt him sigh. "Everything is ready... last thing we need to worry about is if Wanmin restaurant can arrive here on time.."

He sounded so exhausted from working for two weeks in preparation for Charlotte's third birthday. You and Diluc had invitations made, special party decorations ordered from Liyue and the catering prepared by Xiangling, so naturally, he would be stressed over everything, hoping it would go exactly as planned.

"Maybe it's time you take a break, hon." You smiled sympathetically at your tired husband to which he responded with a light nod. But just as Diluc placed a hand on your waist, Charlotte came running towards him with her arms wrapped around his leg. "Daddy! I wanna play tea time! Can we play?"

Diluc looked down at his energetic daughter and smiled tiredly. He couldn't say no to her. He absolutely loved her and cherished every moment he spent with her. At first he was quite hesitant and nervous when you gave birth but the moment he laid eyes on her (e/c) eyes and her red locks that matched his, he wanted to protect her at all costs.

"But darling, daddy's a little tired. How about later?" You bent down and brushed her bangs to the side and it made her pout. "But.. I might not want to play tea time later.."

Before you could say anything to retort, Diluc bent down beside you. "Sure, I'll play tea time with you." At that moment, you both shared a quick glance only for your husband to assure you by kissing your temple. "I'll be quick, hon."