𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗻 || 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈

𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 - 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡
- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT

Your eyes felt itchy and your nose was runny, as well as the sticky sweat around your neck and back made you all the more uncomfortable. With a light groan and a scrunch of your nose, you forced yourself to sit up. Looking around you, you noticed Albedo was no longer in bed. He probably went to work you thought, pressing your hand to your neck.

"Ugh... I feel terrible..."

When you shuffled your legs to the side of the bed, your spine tickled and your skin got goosebumps. "W-when did it get so cold?" You hugged yourself and slowly got up, the sound of your joints popping from the lack of movement making you sigh.

Your clothes stuck to your skin from sweating so you decided to take a shower to maybe help soothe your body.

After taking a shower and getting yourself changed into your uniform, you felt even more tired. Your eyelids felt heavy and your chest heaved from breathing normally. "What the heck is wrong with me today?" You muttered but shrugged it off, thinking that you would probably feel better later on in the day.

Albedo traced his finger down a page, reading the instructions carefully before mixing two ingredients together while Sucrose cleaned up her desk. The two continued with their work until the door flew open. "Good.. morning!" You beamed sluggishly, making the two look at you. "H-hello (Y/n)!" Sucrose replied, waving lightly at you prompting you to do the same.

But Albedo didn't look too thrilled.

You noticed and cocked a brow. "Albedo, why do you look upset?" The blonde placed his stirring rod down and approached you. "Don't worry, I'm not upset.. just a little worried.." his voice shrunk at the last part when his hand rested on your shoulder.

His eyes scanned your body for a moment before meeting your tired eyes.  "Are you feeling.. well?" He asked, his eyebrows knitting together.

As a matter of fact, you did feel absolutely terrible yet you still decided to go to work. "Umm... No..?" Your voice softened and your eyelids got heavier. Your body was just itching for more sleep. Sucrose looked over to you after she set a box of tools down. "Did you sleep well at all last night?"

You nodded as Albedo removed his glove and  pressed the back of his hand to your forehead with wide eyes.  "You've got a fever!" He exclaimed, causing Sucrose to jump where she stood. "Albedo. You scared her.." you slurred, feeling your heart pound heavily. It didn't feel any better.