𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘀 || 𝖡𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍

𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗦- 𝖡𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍 -

𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗦
- 𝖡𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

EVERYDAY, WETHER YOU'D BE EATING OR RELAXING AT HOME,

Bennett always, and I mean always desired to give you what he would call a 'smoochie'. It was as simple as a kiss on the cheek, lips or forehead and no matter how many times he would do it, it always gave you butterflies.

Bennett just couldn't go a day without kissing that pretty face of yours and if he didn't, he would get all mopey and say you should have received the love he believed you deserved.
It was adorable and it really showed you how much he cared.

"Good morning, (Y/n)!!" He cheered happily, bouncing his way towards you in excitement. You smiled back and his your arms behind your back when he quickly pressed a kiss to your cheek. "You're so pretty!" Your cheeks burned a slight shade of pink after hearing him say those words so honestly. "Thank you.."

The ash blonde boy then wrapped his arm around you in a tight yet loving hug. "I can't wait to spend the day with you, (Y/n)! What do you think we should do first?"

As usual, the both of you had accepted your daily commissions and made your way to the very first one which was to destroy hilichurl towers.

After swiftly defeating the enemies and taking down the towers, Bennett proudly jogged over to you and pressed a kiss to your temple. "You were amazing!" He beamed, causing you to fall into a small fit of giggles as you thanked him. He was so sweet it'd give you a toothache.

Then you were on your third one for the day and that was to take on an abyss mage. Bennett knew full well you could handle yourself, but after seeing you get frozen immediately angered him. "How dare you!" He yelled, slashing his flaming sword toward the cryo mage who had fallen and was taken care of by your boyfriend. Right after, he saw you kneeling on the ground with your hand in your head.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay??" He asked worriedly. Brushing your hair away from your face as he helped you stand right back up. "Y-yeah I'm fine. I just hate when that happens.." you muttered, and he didn't hesitate to kiss your lips this time. "I'll protect you even better starting now, I can't allow you getting hurt." He spoke, hugging you protectively and you happily hugged him back.

When your work was done for the day, the two of you headed to Mondstadt with tired eyes and hungry bellies. And so you had a meal at the Good Hunters before proceeding to your small cottage to freshen up and take a shower.

When you had both finished. You sat on your couch silently, wearing your comfiest clothes and staring at the window to watch the sun disappear into the horizon.

"So, what now?" You turned over to face Bennett. He looked like he wanted to say something so you raised a brow. "Is something bothering you?"

Before he even allowed himself to speak, he hesitated. His mouth hung open for a  moment until he quickly shut it with his eyes darting shyly to the floor. "What is it, Benny?" You asked, feeling him let go of you. "I..uh.. don't know if it's okay to ask this from you..." his chin dipped down to hide and his cheeks burned a dark crimson that it almost made you worry. How bad could his idea possibly be?

"Don't worry, Benny. I won't judge you for whatever it might be..?"

The boy's eyes glanced at your own before quickly returning it to the floor. "Uhm.." he pressed his lips in a line and reached his hand up to his neck, rubbing it nervously as you awaited his answer.

"C..can we.. c-cuddle?" His voice faltered slightly from his anxiousness to tell you.

It was true, you never exactly cuddled with Bennett before since you were both pretty comfy with how your relationship was. But of course, there was a point where you wanted to take a small step further. With the soft smile he loved so very much, you inched closer to him and nodded.

"I'd love to!"

His bright eyes sparkled with joy and he quickly threw himself into your arms. "I'm so relieved! I didn't want you to think I was being weird.." you giggled, raking his ash blonde hair with your fingers gently. "You don't have to be so shy around me, Benny.. but I'm glad you asked."

He relaxed into your touch as you leaned yourself on the arm of the couch, obvious placing a pillow under your head so you wouldn't get neck pains later on.

Bennett simply lay on your chest with his arms around your waist, relishing in the small warmth and comfort you gave him. You noticed how calm he was by feeling the patterns of his breathing. "Hey Benny?" You called quietly, making him lift his head to look at you.

"Thank you for being such a good boyfriend, you know, because of how well you treat me, I can't help but wonder if I even deserve such a sweetheart like you."

Oh the way his eyes instantly welled up with tears seconds after you told him. He didn't say anything but whimper and bury his face into your sweater, feeling completely flustered.
"NoO (Y/n)... I don't deserve you.."

You laughed at his behavior and hugged his head. How adorable. "Come on Benny, let me give you a smoochie~" you chuckled again and the boy hugged you tighter. "(Y/n)!" He whined, bashfully covering his red cheeks.

"But I want a smoochie too~"

You teased once more and he knew he couldn't say no to you. Bennett lifted himself up and leaned forward to capture your lips in a much awaited 'smoochie'.

You giggled softly against his lips which was music to his ears. When he separated from your lips, he began to pepper your face with multiple kisses. "I love you- I love you- I. Love you!" He said in between his short pecks, only causing you to laugh more. "B-Benny! It tickles!!!" You squirmed and he stopped by pressing a long kiss to your lips.

"Well then.. since you say I'm such a good boyfriend.. maybe.. you can give me more smoochies?"

You smiled at him and he smiled back.

How could you say no to a face like that.