𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗘𝗹𝘀𝗲 || 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 ~ 𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖿𝗂𝖼!

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗘
- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

- 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝖾 1975 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

So I heard you found somebody else

Diluc watched as you walked hand-in-hand with Kaeya towards Donna's flower shop. A wide grin was on your lips once Kaeya took a bouquet of roses and handed them to you followed by a kiss on the forehead.

And at first, I thought it was a lie

The throbbing pain Diluc felt in his heart once he saw how happy you looked in Kaeya's arms was unimaginable.

It felt awful to have lost to Kaeya, further dividing them as brothers (well adoptive brothers at least) He walked away from the scene until you suddenly called out to him.

I took all my things that make sound

His stopped in his tracks, heart racing before looking back for a moment. He felt like he was gonna break, having to look at the two of you together.

The rest I can do without

Since it had been two years since the day you walked out the door on Diluc's life, you moved on with someone you least expected to. It almost felt awkward but it no longer hurt to you anymore so you assumed the same thing went for Diluc.

I don't want your body

"Hey Diluc!" You chirped, jogging ahead from your boyfriend. "(Y/n), hey." Diluc gave you a half-hearted smile but just hearing you call his name gave him butterflies. Kaeya kept a feigned smile as he caught up to you, placing a protective hand on your shoulder. "How are you?" You asked and Diluc only crossed his arms over his chest.

But I hate to think about you with somebody else

"I'm doing great," he lied, "how about you?"

You let out a short giggle after Kaeya leant his cheek atop your head. "Kaeya, stop not in front of all these people." You whisper-yelled but Kaeya, being him, did it on purpose, he wanted to make sure that Diluc no longer had a chance. (I'm sorry Diluc bby)

Our love has gone cold

He kept his eyes locked strongly onto Diluc's, prompting Diluc to do the same.

"No, I want everyone here to know you belong to me." Kaeya replied, his voice coming out more as a threat than something sweet and corny. "O-okay.." you blushed and Diluc noticed.

You're intertwining your soul with somebody else

"Well, I'm doing great too!" You chuckled nervously. "W-well uhm, anyway it was good to see you again, Diluc." You finished.  Diluc nodded "it was good to see you too, (Y/n)."

Kaeya kept silent as you began to twist your body to leave but as you pulled on Kaeya's arm, he kept still. "Kaeya?" He gave you a quick glance before returning it to your former lover.
"Why don't you go ahead, my little bird. I'll meet you there in a bit."

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone

With a nod and a smile, you waved the two men goodbye and headed to the fountain where Kaeya originally planned you would go.
Once he made sure you were out of an earshot, he sent Diluc a smirk.

And then leaving with somebody else

Diluc sighed "I'm not trying to go after her, if that's what you're thinking." Kaeya only shrugged before resting his hands at his sides. "Perhaps not," he began "but I see right through you."

No, I don't want your body

Diluc crossed his arms over his chest, a light scowl on his face. What could he possibly say to retort to Kaeya's statement? Nothing, because either if he denies or if he keeps silent, the result is the same; he'd be found guilty of still having feelings for you.

But I'm picturing your body with somebody else

"Well, whatever it is you feel for her, just know that it's too late to try and get her back." Kaeya chuckled, already turning on his heel to catch up to you. "You had your chance."

As Kaeya walked off, Diluc's blood was practically boiling with anger. He was angry that Kaeya was right. There was no longer anything he could do to get you back since you were happy and that's all Diluc ever wanted for you.

Come on baby

With a huff, Diluc left and headed back to Dawn Winery where he sat alone in his bedroom. He thought of all those moments he had shared with you; the times where you managed to get him to laugh, the times where you'd pull him down to reach his cheek for a kiss during morning strolls and times where he'd wake up earlier to see you sleeping in his arms.

This ain't the last time that I'll see your face

He rested his elbows on his lap and threw his head in his hands, his lips wavering slightly as he came to a thought that now you'd wake up in Kaeya's arms, that those lips he could no longer kiss and it was Kaeya who you'd pull down for a quick kiss on the cheek.

A single tear managed to roll down Diluc's cheek and dropped down onto the red carpeted floor of his room. All this loss because of an argument that you failed to understand.

And everytime I start to believe in anything you're saying

But now there was nothing he could do to make you understand and come running back into his arms. And just like Kaeya said, he already had his chance with you.

He knew you were happy but he just wished that you'd be happy with him and not somebody else.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

But, if anything ever came up and you were hurt and alone, he'd be waiting for you for as long as it takes.

Yes, it isn't always gonna be sunshine and rainbows for (Y/n) so please don't attack :'))