𝗨𝗵 𝗢𝗵 || 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾

𝗨𝗛 𝗢𝗛 - 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

𝗨𝗛 𝗢𝗛
- 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

LATELY SCARAMOUCHE HAD BEEN DEEP IN THOUGHT.

As he awaited your arrival to join him explore a ruin scouted in Liyue, he was thinking deeply about something that's been irritating him for a while.

But his thoughts were interrupted when he saw you jogging up to him with a smile on your face. "We've been assigned to explore a new ruin in Liyue! Isn't that excit—"

"Yes yes, let's just go."

Scaramouche replied bitterly and just to spite him, you eagerly headed first, head held high. "Fine, then let's get going shall we?" You stifled a laugh at his now shock-written face before he followed you down the path.

The trip to the ruins wasn't at all what Scaramouche expected since usually you'd be trying to strike up a conversation or tease him in some way, but today you were quiet which gave him a little more time to think about what's been eating at his mind lately.

Much to his surprise he found the trip quite peaceful.

Now, it was probably because you were being less irritable than usual, but Scaramouche's time with you at that moment was pleasant to him. Sure, he almost seemed like his ego meter was through the roof majority of the time you were around (to be honest, he disliked Childe more), but he had his moments.

Moments with you that he didn't want to admit he enjoyed.

Usually these moments were spent when he was in his own company, which he was more comfortable with anyway. But today simply heading to his destination with you, was a calm experience.

"So, do you remember that astrologist girl you met back in Mondstadt?" Ah, there it was. Now you were talking. "I wonder if she was cute! I bet you like her since she figured you out so quickly."

Scaramouche sighed, his arms now crossed over his shoulders whilst you walked side by side. "You're still on a bout that huh?" Was his simple answer and you smirked. "Hmm? You look angry, Muchem~" (Scaramou-chem LOL)

his eyebrow jolted up and his jaw clenched.

"How many times do I need to tell you to stop calling me that?"

You chuckled, waving your hand dismissively. "As many times as you want, Muchem. Either way I won't stop."

From where you were, you could hear him cursing incoherently and it made you snicker. He was so easy to tease but then again you were indeed quite curious about this female astrologist he met a month ago.