𝗜 𝗪𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 || 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO  *.✧
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 17

𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥- 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥
- 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

"𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍"
- 𝖬𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖤𝖳 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

BIRTHDAYS AND LARGE CELEBRATIONS

were things that Xiao didn't care much about. Though today was his birthday, he didn't feel any sort of excitement. He'd only aged just a year more and there was nothing spectacular about that he thought. So why would people praise you over a small thing like aging?

Others would throw large celebrations with their friends and family in a secluded area decorated with streamers and banners and have an entire buffet to commemorate their so called 'special day'.

But it didn't mean much to Xiao and so here he was, gathering Crystalflies by himself. It was a peaceful activity he decided to do because of you.

He didn't know why, but he wondered what it would look like if he put it on your hair like an accessory. The small thought made his stomach bubble and a tiny coat of pink dusted his cheeks but he quickly brushed it off.

You were one of the only people Xiao actually had grown to trust or as you would say — a friend.

He was always a little cold and reserved for himself, blunt even but to you it was not a big deal as most people make it out to be. And it was because they didn't understand him the way you did.

Once Xiao had noticed how much he had gathered, he returned to Wangshu Inn and took out a small piece of paper and brush pen to write a simple note.

He then flattened the paper down on the table and inhaled deeply before writing.

"There was nothing for me to do today. So I decided I would find a Crystalfly for you — to put in your hair."

Once again, his face flushed slightly. The bubbly feeling in his stomach returned as he imagined you reading his note. "Why am I so nervous?" He bit the inside of his cheek before throwing his hand onto his forehead to support his head from hitting the table. He huffed and continued.

 He huffed and continued