✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 || 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗭𝗜𝗡𝗚- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗭𝗜𝗡𝗚
- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

"𝖧𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉"
- 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖬𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝗒 𝖢𝖮𝖨𝖭 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND XIANGLING

walked through the busy halls of your high school after just finishing your final class of the day.
As you were listening to the new recipe Xiangling had made during her weekend, she suddenly got to the topic of you confessing to Kaeya - your longtime crush.

"W-wait! Since when did I?" You stuttered, a blush creeping to your cheeks as you clung tightly onto the books against your chest. "Well then, what about tonight?" She said, waggling her eyebrows at you. "No," you shook your head "I couldn't possibly-"

"Oh hey (Y/n)! I was just looking for you!"

Yours and Xiangling's attention was quickly snapped onto the tall figure jogging towards the both of you. It was Kaeya.

Xiangling smirked, leaning her forearm over your shoulder. "Speaking of which." She whispered into your ear, sending a nervous tingle down your spine. You then met Kaeya's gaze as he brushed his hair back charmingly.
"H-hi Kaeya." You squeaked, "you were.. looking for me?"

You gestured to yourself with your index finger as he shot you a soft smile. "Yeah! I came here to ask if you'd like to join me this evening."

Wha-

Your cheeks burned even more so as your knees began to shake. "M-me?!"
Xiangling stifled a laugh. "Yes you." Kaeya raised a brow whilst folding his arms over his chest. "What are we.. going to do?" You asked and Kaeya jabbed his thumb behind him.

"You see, there's going to be a meteor shower tonight and I know how much you love those so, I figured it'd be a good idea to take you."

Right! I was just about to tell Xiangling!

Xiangling quickly ceased the opportunity to answer for you. "Of course she'd absolutely love to join you! Thank you so much!" You quickly spun around and blushed profusely, "Hey! Who are you to decide!!"

Kaeya shrugged with his signature lopsided grin before waving goodbye. "Perfect, I'll come and see you at five." But you hastily jogged after him "Umm why are we going so early?!"