𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘆 || 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎

𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗬 - 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎 -

- 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"OK DEAR, PROMISE ME YOU WONT SAY ANYTHING EMBARRASSING ABOUT ME."

Xingqiu's voice tightened in his throat in a quiet plea, his hands reaching up to his chest whilst you tucked stray hairs away from your face. You simply shrugged and replied with a knowing hum. "You don't have to worry about me saying embarrassing stuff about you," you pointed, lips curling into a mischievous lopsided grin, "-because your brother might already have plenty embarrassing childhood stories to tell me!"

A huff and an anxious groan left Xingqiu. Maybe taking you to meet his family wasn't the best thing in the world. He even thought of canceling last minute with some half-assed excuse like you got sick or he got sick.

It wouldn't really matter as long as you were both out of there, but it was too late to even consider turning back since you were both waiting at the front door of his home.

You placed a hand on Xingqiu's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. "C'mon, relax Xingqiu, I was only kidding."

"Pfft, no you weren't."

"Yeah, I wasn't. BUT STILL! I think it's great I get to meet your family! I hope they approve of me."

Xingqiu placed his soft hand over yours on his shoulder and smiled tenderly. He was glad that you wanted to be a part of his family one day because he knew that they would absolutely love you.

"Yeah, I believe you're right, (Y/n). And I'm sure they'll adore you."

Not long after Xingqiu had spoken, the large doors of his home opened and you were greeted by a well-dressed butler who greeted you both and led you inside the home.

As you and Xingqiu walked hand-in-hand through the halls, your eyes immediately took in the wonderful paintings and expensive decor. Taking notice of your bug-eyed expression, Xingqiu blushed, his hand subconsciously squeezing your hand.

All of a sudden you let out a quiet chuckle, knowing full well his face was flushed red. And bring the little shit that you were, you kissed him on the cheek, increasing the tint of his already red cheeks.

And in front of the Butler as well.

He whipped his head around to face you, his cheeks puffed up to keep him from scolding you, but you only laughed it off and continued on your way until finally reaching the living room.