𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 || 𝖥𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋! 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦 - 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"GOODNIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS.."

Kaeya had finally tucked in his two sons and switched the lights off before carefully closing their bedroom door. But he wasn't going to retreat to bed just yet for he had something special planned for the evening.

Being a mother of two sons and a newborn daughter certainly took a toll on you. Especially since Kaeya had a lot of work to do as the Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius, the two of you hadn't shared a special dinner together in months. But today was going to be different.

Kaeya was going to prepare dinner for just the two of you.

"Okay.. time to get to work." He muttered, heading to the kitchen and lighting up a few candles. He had to work fast though because you might have finished putting your daughter to sleep.

After lighting up the candles, he removed the sweet madame from the stove and placed it at the center of the table draped with a red cloth. "Lovely.." he smirked before grabbing the utensils and dishes.

As he plated your meals and grabbed the finest wine from the pantry, he heard the doorknob click and the sound of soft footsteps.

His eyes grew wide as he hurriedly placed the wine glasses, brushed his hair back and sprayed on some perfume as you tiredly walked down the hall. "Kaeya?" You called with a yawn, heading to the kitchen after hearing the shuffling of plates and the sweet smell of cotton scented candles.

"I'm right here, darling~" he coed, preparing himself next to the dining table with his hand rested behind his back.

When you arrived, your tired eyes widened in astonishment, taking in the romantic scene. Your husband was still in his uniform, the dining area was well lit with the scent of your favorite candle including the perfectly cooked meals and wine.

"Kaeya...?" Your words trailed off, feeling your eyes sting with tears. He had prepared all of this just for you and it was almost too much to bare.

"Good evening, my dear." He strode towards you before languidly sweeping your hand in his, raising it up to his lips with a gentle kiss. "W-what is all this?" You looked up at him, eyes glazed with tears that threatened to spill out.

He offered you a loving smile and took both your hands in his.

"I know how hard you've been working just for the four of us and I am extremely thankful to have you as my wife." He began. "So I wanted to make you dinner to give you a little break from the busy life of a mother."