𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 || 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎

𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡- 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎 -

𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
- 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"I'M BACK!!"

You turned around to see Xingqiu walking though the door with a book on hands. Of course.. "you done with all the commissions for today?" You smiled, getting up from your seat to approach your boyfriend. "Mhm," was his only response since his eyes were glued to the writing of the book he was reading.

You folded your arms across your chest with a huff. While he was away, you had prepared a little something to make up for the times you had to cancel all your dates. Your schedules would almost never make up time for you both to do a little something together. Even evening strolls were impossible.

"Hey, come over here a second." You said, peeking over the doorway to your room. "I'll be there in a minute." He told you, eyes never bothering to look at you. You felt yourself grow a little irritated and thoughts found their way into your brain.

"Does he still care about me? Does he still want to be with me? Is this his way of saying we should break up?!"

Hoping none of those thoughts were true, you attempted to grab his attention once again. "Come on, I have a surprise for you!" You feigned a smile through the slight disappointment when he still never tore his eyes away. "That's nice." He spoke.

Your expression twisted into a scowl. "You're unbelievable!" You then stormed up and out of the house.

Finally, Xingqiu snapped his attention towards you slamming the door. "(Y/n)!" He got up from the bed and dashed out the door in hopes to catch you. "Wait!"

You climbed up onto the rooftop overlooking Liyue and it didn't take Xingqiu long to find you. As you sat down, knees hugged up against your chest, you heard Xingqiu walk over to you. "Hey," he called, a tone of worry laced in his voice. "Are you alright?"

You whipped your head around to face him with an angry look. "What do you mean I'm alright?! Clearly, I am not!" You replied before facing away from him again. Xingqiu awkwardly dipped his head down, "was it something I said?"

You scoffed and then there was an awkward silence, allowing you to calm down a little. But now that you thought about it, you felt bad for yelling at him. "It's just, for once we have free time to spend together and you just keep reading.." you sighed before burying your face onto your hugged up knees. "I don't know, maybe I'm just being stupid but do you.. even love me still?" Your voice shrunk the more you spoke.

Xingqiu felt guilty, he felt awful knowing that's how you felt. "Of course I do." He said, his voice coming out as gentle and loving. "I'm sorry for making you feel that way, (Y/n)." Your shoulders loosened at his words and the tiniest smile reached your lips. He then pulled you flush into him, his hand reaching up to cup your head onto his shoulder. "I love you so much." He whispered and then pressed a kiss to your cheek.

You wrapped your arms around him. "I love you too.."

A few moments pass until Xingqiu pulled away from the hug. "Now, what was the surprise?" Your eyes sparkled with joy before getting up and returning inside the house to show him what you had prepared.

And so you presented him with the various snacks you prepared on the small table. "Tada~!" You gestured to the setting and a wide smile found it's way to Xingqiu's face. "It's wonderful." He then took your hand in his, pulling you in for a chaste kiss. "Thank you."

You couldn't help but blush at the warm and loving expression on his face.

"Come on or else the food is gonna get cold."
You pulled him down with you onto the couch and the night was filled with cuddles, laughter and the occasional kisses.

Now Xingqiu knew that whenever you both were free, he'd give you his full attention.