𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗳𝗳 || 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼

𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙
- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

AS THE HONORARY KNIGHT OF MONDSTADT,

it was difficult to find free time to spend for yourself. Everyday was filled with commissioned quests, taking care of hillichurl camps and whatnot, leaving you completely exhausted once you returned. You could say the exact same thing for Diluc (plus attending to the wine business) who was in fact, your secret lover boy.

Today however was a much awaited day off and you had decided to simply stay in for the rest of the day.

It was a fine morning when you woke up to the sound of birds chirping by your windowsill, your eyes peeled open to see that the spot on the bed next to you was empty, meaning Diluc probably went out. You sprawled your arms around the bed and stared at the ceiling until you heard the door creak open.

Although you were still groggy from sleep, you got up and made your way out of the room and to the main living area.

"Oh, you're awake." There it was, the voice you knew all too well. "Yeah," you nodded as a forceful puff of air left your lips. "Where'd you go?" You rubbed your eye and walked over to Diluc who was hiding something behind his back.

"I went to get you these," he smiled softly, handing you a bouquet of daisies. The once tired feeling left your body and was replaced with pure happiness. "Aww thank you!" You giggled, taking the flowers in your hands and standing on your tiptoes to plant a soft kiss to his lips.

"You're welcome, my love."

Diluc was never one for affection while you went out so the little things like receiving flowers or cute pet names like 'my love' at home brought a warm and fuzzy feeling in your heart.

He then pulled you into him, his hands resting at your sides. "So," he began "what would you like to do today?" You looked over to the floor then back at Diluc. "I was thinking of just staying here for the day, you know, for once I can be lazy." You finished with a light chuckle.

He then lightly kissed your forehead. "Alright then, let's start shall we?"

He gladly led you towards the bedroom and changed into a white blouse and some pants while you put the daisies into a vase that sat next to your shared bed. Not long after Diluc slipped his hand onto your waist to pull you into bed.

You giggled at his swift actions and huddled closer to him. As he lay down, you couldn't help but stare into his gorgeous ruby eyes and lucious red locks. "You're so attractive, Diluc." You piped up, reaching up to rake your fingers through his hair.

He hummed at the soothing feelings, but a noticeably red blush crept at his cheeks at your comment. His hand then reached up to cover his face, causing you to laugh. Diluc's eyes then met yours and before you knew it, his lips were pressed against yours.

A puff of air left your nose as he lifted himself so he towered over your form. Diluc's eyes fluttered closed as his hands reached up to twirl a strand of hair in his finger and then move down to caress your cheek.

Feeling yourself loosen up more, you snaked your arms around his neck to pull him down more, deepening the kiss. He smiled against your lips, sending a fluttery feeling on your stomach. A few seconds pass and you both separated from the kiss, with smiles plastered on both of your faces.

"You look beautiful" he said, his voice as gentle as a feather. Embarrassed, you brought your hands to your face in attempts to hide the blush across your cheeks. "Don't hide," Diluc chuckled softly and placed his hand on top of yours to pry them away. "I love looking at you."

"Diluc!" You whined, his comments further reddening your blush. He then scooped you up into his arms so that your head rested against his shoulder. A soft sigh left his lips as he stared up into the ceiling. "I wish I could spend every day like this with you, my love."

You then wrapped your arms around his waist and entangled his legs with your own. "Yeah," you muttered and closed your eyes. Diluc did the same and just like that, the both of you had fallen fast asleep.