𝗜𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘀 || 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾

𝗜𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗦 - 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

𝗜𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗦
- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

CHILDE WAS KNOWN TO BE COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE AND CUNNING,

always having those around him on edge. They were afraid of him and what he was hiding behind that smile of his. He himself enjoyed the fact that most people were walking on eggshells around him until you came around.

He had known a lot of travelers and adventurers, but there was something different about you that left him wondering more and more about you.

You of course couldn't care less when he would flirt with you, simply believing that it was only to get in your pants but to Tartaglia, it obviously meant more than that.

He wouldn't admit it, but he was in love with you.

"Hey, princess~" he purred into your ear as he snuck his hands onto your waist. "Hello, Childe." You shook your head playfully with a sigh and removed his hands from you. "Don't push me away, you know you love me." He winked causing you to laugh. "Pfft, as if."

Childe kept that smile on his face as you whipped around with your arms crossed over your chest. "So, why are you here instead of killing some creatures or whatever?" You asked as you leant back on the balcony that overlooked the town. "Well," he started, stepping closer to you and eventually placed his hands on either side of you, caging you.

"I'd rather spend some time with you~"

As he leaned closer, you tilted your head farther back. "What on earth are you doing?" You cocked a brow, trying to hide the blush that threatened to form on your cheeks from the proximity. "Oh I dunno," he smirked "how about a kiss, princess?" With widened eyes, you pushed him back and ran past him.

"Y-you need to stop doing that!"

Childe spun around with a hand on his hip, only humming in response.

You kept silent for a moment and thought about everything. Much to your dismay, you've developed feelings for the boy. You knew it wouldn't be a good idea because of his whole ordeal, and the fact that you couldn't even trust him with the littlest things. For all you know, he'd stab you in the back after having a little fun with you.

"What's the matter?" He spoke, pulling you out of your thoughts. "You just need to stop.." you uttered while your arms wrapped around yourself. "Stop?" He cocked a brow.

"Whatever do you mean?"

He still had that smug smirk on his lips and it angered you even more.

"You can't just.. touch me and wrap your arms around me, telling me that you love me or-or even leaning in that close to kiss me!"

Childe moved one step closer and you stepped back. "So you're angry with me then?" He chuckled, ultimately setting you off.
"why does it bother you, princess? I was only teasing."

"That's exactly the problem!" You yelled, catching Childe off guard, his smirk shifting  into a slight frown. "(Y/n)," he reached out to you but you backed away. "You don't understand.."

. "I.. actually.. really like you and I know I shouldn't because you're an awful and selfish person! So why?" You whimpered "why would I like you?"

Childe kept moving closer, backing you up into a wall. "Don't come any closer." You ordered but he continued. "Please, just go away!" No matter how many times you yelled at him to leave, he wouldn't budge. His face was blank yet seemed to soften the moment his eyes met yours.

Suddenly, his arms had wrapped around you in a loving embrace. His hand reached up to gently push your head to rest on his chest before running his fingers through your hair. And Your eyes widened slightly as a single tear ran down your cheek.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered softly, holding you tighter against him. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

For a moment in time you were completely frozen. Childe was hugging you. Then you gingerly moved your arms around him, your fingers delicately pressed onto his back. He sighed in relief, his eyes fluttering closed as he leaned into your touch. For the first time, he allowed himself to melt, as if his ego had washed away.

He then pulled himself from the hug but you both remained in each other's arms. A genuine smile had stretched across Childe's face as he lifted his hands to cup your cheeks.
"I would never hurt you, princess." He told you, his thumb caressing your soft skin.

As your hands rested on his waist, you felt yourself lean closer and so did he. He then pressed his lips onto yours and sparks definitely flew. You eagerly kissed him back, causing him to stumble just a bit.

He chuckled against your lips before tilting his head to the side, deepening the kiss.

When you both separated, you locked eyes, releasing a fit of butterflies in Childe's stomach. "Come here," he said with a roll of his eyes before casually dipping you down, causing you to giggle before his lips met yours once more.

It was at that moment Childe knew, that in your arms was where he truly belonged.

Sorry if this one kinda succed ;-;