𝗣𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝘀 || 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 ( 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 )

𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗦- 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 - ( 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 )

𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗦
- 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 -
( 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 )

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"SO, ANY LUCK WITH THAT PEN PAL OF YOURS?"

Xiangling asked curiously as she served the noodles Chongyun had ordered, her hand lifting the large circular tray while the other rested on her hip.

A small frown appeared on his face at the mention of his crush and a heavy sigh escaped from him before he replied. "I'm not even sure if my letter made it to her yet.. it's really killing me on what her response will be."

The young man then proceeded to grab his chopsticks and start eating his food. Xiangling puffed her cheek, her brows narrowing slightly.
"Even if she did make it here, what would you say to her? I mean, won't it be a little bit awkward after you confessed via letter?"

Chongyun stopped a mouthful of noodles from entering his mouth and dropped the chopsticks back onto the bowl. It was something to think about, what would he say upon first glance? 'Hey?' 'You're finally here?' or 'you're really pretty, welcome to Liyue!'

No, none of those were good ideas.

"Uhm.." Chongyun lifted his arm on the table and rested his cheek on the palm of his hand. "Maybe.. 'it's really nice to see you!' Or.. 'I'm so happy you're here!' I-I don't know!" He finished with cheeks flushed pink and his head hung low.

Xiangling however, let out a small giggle at her flustered-mess of a friend before placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, shaking him softly with a smile.

"Hey, don't worry too much about it, I guess. You can never really plan on what to say to her, it'll just.. come out I suppose? I dunno, you'll just know when the time comes."

Chongyun glanced over to her and nodded shyly and with that, Xiangling excused herself and returned to the kitchen of Wanmin restaurant.

Moments pass and the poor boy was just sadly eating his noodles, anxious of what your response could be. Would you stop responding to him? Or would you accept his feelings, come bolting to Liyue and give him a fat kiss on the cheek the moment you laid your eyes on him?

Chongyun blushed madly at the second thought and threw his hand on the top of his head which was facing down directly on his half-empty noodle bowl. "Ack—! No! I can't imagine stuff like that! It's disrespectful to assume she'd do such things!!"

Once Chongyun had finished his dinner, he bid farewell to Xiangling and thanked her for the meal before sighing deeply and trudging his way to the gates of Liyue to proceed on home.