𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗨𝗽𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 || 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥 𝗨𝗣𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘 - 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥 𝗨𝗣𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘
- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

THE RAIN POURED HEAVILY

over your body as you ran down the path leading to Dawn Winery. Tears had been streaming down your face nonstop after what you had just witnessed - your now ex boyfriend in bed with some other girl. The moment you saw what was happening before you, your first instinct was to go find Diluc.

When you reached the entrance, you pounded your fists onto the door. "Is anyone in there?!" You yelled, clinging onto the soaked fabric of your clothes in attempts to warm your body.

Moments later, the door finally opened and you looked up to see Diluc standing there shocked on the doorway. "(Y/n)?" His eyes widened the moment he noticed you had been crying. Before any questions were asked, he wasted no time to allow you inside. "Come by the fire." He ordered, his hands resting on your shoulders to lead you to the fireplace.

"Adelinde, please fetch (Y/n) a towel and some clothes."

Adelinde, the head housemaid bowed, a concerned look on her face was faintly seen after she spotted you crying. "I'll be back shortly." She said before turning on her heel to do as she was told.

Diluc turned back to you as you sat on the velvet cushioned couch and knelt down to meet your height. "Hey, what happened to you?" He asked, his voice gentle and kind. The tears still kept rolling down your cheeks and a wet clump of hair had covered your eyes, but Diluc carefully swept it aside with his gloved fingers.

"Master Diluc, I brought the towel and the bath is prepared for her along with a set of clothes."

Adelinde spoke, causing Diluc to look up to face her. He thanked her and stood up before facing you once again. "(Y/n), please follow Adelinde, you'll get sick if you stay like that." He spoke "We'll talk once you're finished."

You meekly nodded and muttered a small "thank you" before following Adelinde to the bathroom.

Diluc's eyes followed your retreating form and couldn't help but feel worried. To most people, he was bitter and distant, but when he was with you, it was like he was his true self.
He then sat back down on the couch in thought, wondering what possibly happened with you.

Soon after you had returned in a sleeping gown and socks. Hesitantly, you made your way back to the couch where Diluc was, your fingers gripping tightly on the cloth of your borrowed dress.

"I-I'm sorry.." you muttered, gingerly sitting next to him. He cocked a brow and shifted his position on the couch to face you. "Please, don't be." He spoke "most importantly, are you alright?"