𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿 || 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥- 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂 -

𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥
- 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"ONE, TWO, THREE,"

"One, two, three..." you repeated quietly to yourself, glancing at your feet whilst you waltzed on your own inside the large open room.

There was going to be a ball tonight and you still didn't know how to properly dance. It was always so embarrassing when you stepped onto your dance partner's foot and hearing them grunt at the sudden stinging sensation. It certainly didn't help that you wore heels..

So today you decided to really practice rigorously by yourself so that you didn't have to worry about stepping on toes anymore.

Whilst you hummed a melodic tune and twirled your body around, you simply couldn't think of anything else. Sure you tripped here and there due to your clumsy nature, but it was still quite enjoyable nonetheless.

It was just you, trying to waltz around the large venue, the tapping of your shoes being the one thing that bounced on the walls, creating a distant echo.

Upon crossing your foot over the other in a spin, you tripped once again.

Your ankles had hooked over the other, leading to an unfortunate fall on your face. Total failure.

It was at that exact moment when Zhongli heard your cry in pain followed by a smack against the floor when passing by.

Curious as to what had happened, Zhongli stopped in his tracks and peeked through the large open doors to see you getting up from your fall to sit on the ground.

"Ow.." you groaned, massaging your chin and elbow where the pain continued to throb. "I hope that doesn't leave a bruise.."

The worried man then quickly stepped inside the room and the sounds of his footsteps caught your ear before forcing yourself to scramble back on your feet.

"That was quite a fall! Are you alright??" He asked worriedly, scanning your body for any possible injuries.

Now that he was here, it quickly got to your head that he may have been watching you. Talk about embarrassing..

"Zhongli! Were you watching me from the door?" You gasped, stepping away from him slightly with warm cheeks and wide eyes.

Zhongli however, didn't flinch in the slightest and only crossed his arms over his chest. He was totally oblivious to your flustered demeanor. "Well, no. I just so happened to be passing by when you fell."