✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗔 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗳𝘂𝗹 || 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂

𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗙𝗨𝗟- 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂 -

𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗙𝗨𝗟
- 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂 -

"𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾"
- 𝖨.𝖥.𝖫.𝖸. 𝖻𝗒 𝖡𝖺𝗓𝗓𝗂 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

EVERYONE WAS GATHERED

inside the small bar Diluc owned to celebrate Lisa's birthday,and the room was filled with laughter, chatter and the sounds of glasses clinking together after a toast. But aside from the conversations you were having with the group, you could hear Venti from the bar making sluggish comments on Diluc who simply wiped a few glasses clean. And of course, an unamused look was plastered on his face, having dealt with this situation multiple times before.

Right next to Venti was Kaeya. He wasn't a lightweight and didn't get drunk as easily as Venti did, yet he still had red cheeks while chuckling at Venti's drunken state.

You briefly looked at the two with slight worry but brushed it off since you wanted to spend some time with the girls without worrying too much about Venti for now. "(Y/n), how have you been lately?" Jean suddenly asked and you whipped your head around to face her.
"I'm doing quite well, thank you." You replied, offering her a light smile which she did the same.

"And how about Venti? You two have been together for quite a bit now haven't you?" Lisa added with a smirk as she parted her lips from the glass of wine she was drinking and you blushed. It had been around three years since you both started dating and when you really thought about it, it was a pretty long time indeed.

"We're still going strong" you chuckled, clasping your hands together under the table. The girls chuckled along with you before continuing with even more questions. "Have you guys ever considered getting married?" Ningguang waggled her brows teasingly at you and next to her was Beidou, who leant forward with her elbows resting on her lap as if it would help her get a clear answer from you.

"N-no! Actually we haven't talked about that ever.. actually." You finished with an awkward smile as you voice gradually got lower from embarrassment. "Also, I don't think I'm ready for that."

The girls nodded in understanding and moved on to another topic, this time about their relationships and Lisa went first. "Well," she giggled, setting her glass down before placing her hand above Jean's. "Jean has been very good to me." (I love their dynamic so yes)

The blonde's cheeks flushed both from the alcohol and the cheeky grin Lisa had on her lips whilst looking at her girlfriend. "Aww that's so cute!" Amber squealed, suddenly locking Sucrose who was drinking iced tea into a tight hug. Jean wrapped her fingers around Lisa's and nodded "She has been very good to me too, and I'm very lucky to have her.." she blushed profusely, dipping her chin down to hide as Lisa pecked her cheek sweetly.