✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂 || 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇

𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨- 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 -

𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨
- 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 -

"𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗐𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌."
- 𝖡𝗅𝗎𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖤𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖬𝖠𝖷 𝖿𝗍. 𝖲𝖴𝖦𝖠 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

CHONGYUN LEANT ON THE WALL BY YOUR CLASSROOM DOOR

waiting for you to finish class like he had done many times before since both of you were in separate classes.

Ultimately the school bell rung and all the students rushed outside the doors, scurrying to meet with their friends. As the doors flung open, Chongyun moved away from the wall and stood by the side when he spotted you throwing your notebooks into your pink backpack with the strawberry keychain he bought for you attached to it.

Then the bored look on his face shifted into a smile when you met his gaze. "Yunnie!" You giggled, quickly putting on your backpack and jogging after him.

"Thanks for waiting on me." Even after years of him waiting for you, you always made it a point to thank him.

"No problem, (Y/n)" he grinned and then the both of you exited the school and headed to the convenience store that was on the way to your house. After you both got there, Chongyun bought his favorite ice popsicle whilst you just grabbed a sweet tea drink then sat on the bench by the store entrance. "So, how was your day?" Chongyun asked as he twisted the bottle cap of your drink before handing it to you.

"Well, same as usual actually.. nothing new." You replied, "how 'bout you? Any drama between Scaramouche and Childe?"

The boy let out a soft chuckle before taking a small bit of the cold desert between his teeth. "Surprisingly enough, no. Probably because Ms. La Signora was teaching today.." you giggled and leant on his arm, staring at the clean and empty streets with a few students on their way home.

Chongyun quickly finished his popsicle and tossed it into the small wrapper until you suddenly opened your mouth to speak. "Oh, hold on, the sun looks perfect let's take a picture!" You suggested, grabbing your phone inside your bag. Chongyun - despite not being entirely as photogenic as you, didn't ask questions and just went with it anyway.

"We haven't been taking as much pictures as we used to so we're taking one now!" You raised your phone and opened the front camera. Chongyun had a nervous smile on his face, causing you to laugh, capturing the perfect selfie.