𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 || 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 ~ 𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖿𝗂𝖼!

𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟
- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

~ 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖻𝗒 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖽 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

Good little girl,

After sneaking away from Mondstadt after your group meeting with the Adventure Club, you made your way to visit your little secret. It was something you couldn't share with the Knights of Favonius or anyone for that matter, it was just too dangerous to be known.

Always picking a fight with me

You checked behind you before proceeding into  the outskirts of Mondstadt, and into the deep forestry where you would always meet him.

You know that I'm bad

You spun around on your heel only to be surprised by Childe who had his usual smirk tugged on his lips. "Hey Princess~" he purred, taking your hand and spinning you around before pulling you flush against him with your hand resting on his chest. With a soft giggle you replied, "Hey, Handsome."

But you're spending the night with me

Tartaglia chuckled at the nickname before dipping down to quickly press his lips onto yours.

"So, did you make sure no one followed you?" He asked while tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Of course I made sure. You have no idea how anxious I get when coming over here." Childe's smirk seemed to have dropped at the tiniest bit, and you didn't fail to notice at all. "Hey, are you okay?"

What do you want from my world?

"Of course I am." Childe quickly answered, shaking his head to return his usual smirk but of course you knew him all too well. "C'mon, you can tell me." Your hand went up to cup his cheek, making him focus his gaze on you.

"What's wrong?"

You're a good little girl

Childe placed his hand over yours, pressing it more to reassure you that he was okay, but there was just one thing he had suddenly thought of. "I worry about you, (Y/n)." He finally said but you replied with a small smile. "Childe.."

Childe sighed, his head shaking lightly. "I'm terrified for what they'd do to you if they found out about us."

Bad little boy,

Him? Scared? Let's be honest, you were quite surprised since he was usually very grounded and strong-willed so him admitting that he was scared and worried about you, made you feel even more special to have obtained his love.

"Hey," you called, your thumb caressing his cheek "we're going to be okay."

That's what you're acting like

Childe couldn't help but dip down to kiss those lips of yours. "What about me, do you worry my princess?" He smirked, returning to his usual charismatic self. With a playful roll of your eyes, you grinned "of course I do. Though I know you're very condescending and battle-thirsty, I still wanna make sure that you'll be safe at the end of it all."

"Aww~" Childe cooed, throwing his arms on your waist. "Seriously though, be careful." You added, lifting your finger to boop his nose.

I really don't buy

There was a brief moment of silence until Childe spoke again. "You know, I still can't believe you stuck with me."

You raised a brow, "what do you mean?"
Childe shrugged while pursing his lips to the side. "For starters, I'm sure you've heard the rumors about me; being sketchy and really just a wolf in sheep's clothing." He started "you've heard about the things I've done and even after all of this, you trust me."

That you're that kind of guy

The both of you moved over to a log and sat down facing each other and you took his hands in yours. "I'm not scared of you, and I for one, don't care right now. I just can't help but love you, Childe." Your words trailed off at the end due to the blush that crept onto your cheeks.

He grinned before scooching closer to you. "You're a good girl aren't you?" The tone of his voice shifted into a more seductive tone and it got you all excited that easily. I mean, this was Childe after all; a tall, handsome and mischievous man. What kind of girl wouldn't fall for him?

And if you are,

His fingers rested on your chin, tilting it up slightly to meet his gaze. Childe's eyes locked onto your lips for a moment before fixing them on your (e/c) eyes.

"I love you, Princess. I really do."

You smiled giddily, biting your bottom lip. "Seriously, believe me on that. I wouldn't have any other girl but you."

Why do you want to hang out with me?

"Okay now you're just being cheesy.." you chortled but Childe wasted no time to slip his arm around your waist while his free hand cupped your cheek to reel you right in for a kiss. "Mm.." a puff of air left your nose while your arms ran up to wrap around his neck.

"God you're perfect.." he groaned quietly after briefly separating from your lips.

Childe always thought you deserved a better man than him, he wouldn't admit it aloud but he just felt like you'd be safer; away from all the fatui drama but kissing you right here and now, made him more than happy that you were his good little girl.

Omg someone on TikTok animated Childe singing this song. Here's the @ kokoneakita