chapter 20 - part 4

both squads was choosed already. Baby tried to make her squad the strongest trying to take the best players to her squad but Toy Chica was worse than a fox, she took half of people what she wanted to take to her squad but she had to accept that even if she really is annoyed becuase Toy Chica took to her team Mangle but luckly she have Lolbit and Foxy on her squad so it shouldn't be that bad after all.

After teams was ready to play and on their positions, the game started and like Springtrap expected, not even one lesson will be enough for that game so it ended up on 2 hours game without breakes because people what was knocked out of the pich was going back to sit on benches.

Springtrap just to make funnier everything he made himself a bet not using his powers. He just made a bet trying to guess what team will win but of course he made a bet that team with Mangle will win.

In meantime Springtrap started to wondering what a sickness he have right now because it's actually 3'rd time when he get sick in his life but all of that illnesses was literally nothing to him because he always have get on his legs after day. First time it was just a little pain on his back and he had a little problems with moving but in end it wasn't that bad. Second time he just get a little cold and even if it was only a small one his brother didn't want let him out from his bed what was really annoying not being able to take his phone what was 6 feets from him but luckly he learned that day that he is able to use his teleportation skill on objects close to him but right now he feel like thausads of that both sicknesses get cumulated into one illness.

He was glad that none of his sibling noticed him because Springla would say for fun that to Fredbear and Freadbear is type of person what always overthink everything, he think that something a little not really well cured in end will make really bad effect but luckly he wasn't around for all day what actually made Springtrap curious because it never happen his brother wouldn't be around him for that long but probably he had that many papers again that he just  don't have time for that. And saying often means that literally everyone are giving their paper jobs to Fredbear and he never refusing what is really weird.

But anyway, the teams after 40 minutes of playing get cutted in half. It looked like both teams are even but it's all literally because of Mangle and Lolbit because half of people what are on bench now was hitted by Lolbit or Mangle's ball. Mangle and Lolbit even with girl bodies, they are better in sports than all of kids in their age but because of their characters the only person what is thinking by others as Alpha is Lolbit because Mangle is just too nice.

Lolbit P.O.V

- hey Meg, what you will say about a little bet?

- Bet? - started to wondering - what you mean by saying bet?

- Don't be chicken Mangle, are you afraid that you will lose?

- Heh - Mangle start to laugh - in your dreams, say your challenge 

- Good that we understand ourselves Meg but that pride will make you lose

- Just shoot or else I shoot you next with that ball just into your face - Mangle interrupt

- Geez~ but okey. If you win you will be able to give me a challenge and I will be have to do that even if I will be try to escape

- Oh really? I see that you going into all on one~ - smiles - And what if you win

- Glad you asks. You will break up with your boyfriend and you will become my girlfriend~

Mangle just bites in her tongue when she was spitting out saliva out of the shock and the same was with Springtrap wahtr heard it too but he in the other hand was able to not show it on his face but of course, eyes are miracles of the soul what will normally would make him now turn his eyes into purple ones but because he have now special lenses, he had his normal grey colour of eyes