chapter 28 - part 2

Few hours ago

Diana P.O.V

Diana was sitting in class and wondered what to draw next. Lately lessons in collage are boring but it's just because Diana already knew that stuff.

Her mind was totally out of there untill bell ranged. After getting out of class she had in head a stupid idea of checking if she is pregnant. But lately she can't find a time so she just sighed and hoped for opportunity.

Lucky for her only one more lecture left so maybe while she will be going back home, she will buy one or more pregnancy tests. She was thinking and thinking that she haven't noticed that lecturer were calling her to board. It made him annoyed so he came near to Diana's chair and get her back on earth by slapping into her desk.

- I know Diana that my lectures are boring for all of you but could you at least back on earth when I am calling you?

- Ah... Heh, sorry about that Mr. Inu - smiles - what was the question?

- You going to board - he smiled sneeringly - answer problem and if you make mistake, I make sure that you won't pass this year~

- Sure thing~ - smiles - "It's not that hard anyway - she think"

She get to board and solved problem with ease. It made her 15 minutes to made it fully but there was nothing to complain. Lecturer came to board and checked if everything is right and somehow~, it was. He smiles and answer to Diana

- Good job Diana, go back to your chair and even if you already know answers, stop flying in clouds and stay on earth - he replied

- Sure thing, Mr. Professor - she said and go back to her desk

Even so she still was overthinking about what should she do today or animate. For sure she has a lot of projects already to finish and it would be bad to start new one so she just have to finish them first. It's not that hard to draw when you are Animatronic, that's probably why big Anime corporations try to get us but she just have already 9 animation projects to finish and deadlines are crawling on her back.

After end of lecture, she went to shop as she said before and just for curious she bought two pregnancy tests. When she get to home she immediately made one and while waiting, she tried to make progress with her projects.

After half of hour she made an break and looked at test what she made and surprisengly it was positive. She was in joy but in the other hand in unbelieve so she made second test to make sure and after while of waiting result was exactly the same. She was totally didn't knew what to do, she just grabbed for her phone with shaking hands she tried to find Goldie's number. After 2 minutes she find it and immediately called him.

After few seconds of waiting with a lot of impatience, Fredbear finally picked up the phone

- ~Apologize me Kitty if you had to wait long, is something happened?~

- ~Oh you can't imagine how happy I am, it's literally happiest day in my life~ - she said~

- ~alright?... I can guess by your tone of speech. What happened to make you such happy today?~

- ~Listen, I were going but from school and out of curios I bought pregnancy test~

- ~Wait, don't tell me-~

- ~Yes Goldie, Test Was Positive~ - said with hearable joy - You will be dad soon~ - she add~

- ~Wait, tell me that it's prank, if yes it's really bad one~

- ~I am serious as hell Goldie, you will be dad!~~

- ~...~

- ~something wrong?~

- ~No, I am happy for sure but I totally don't know to react, for sure if my parents get know about it, it will be end of me~

- ~Don't worry~ - she says - ~It won't be that bad, when we will be go to doctor to check if it's boy or girl?~

- ~... Can you give me a little time, let's meet after I end today's work, will it be good to you?~

- ~Well... Sure~, I will go to your home in 2 hours, will it be fine with you?~

- ~Sure, guess it'll be fine with me~

- ~See ya later then~~

- ~Yeah, see you later...~ - he ended a call