chapter 22 - part 4

- Do you know rules of that gane? - turning on his laptop

- I know basicly about what that game is but to be honest it doesn't mean that I ever played that one - Mangle replied

- alright, it won't be problem to me - he replies - you want to be fireboy or a watergirl?

- I guess that watergirl - she smiles

- alright alright - staring at screen and turning on browser - so you'll be using WSAD to move and I'll be using arrow keys. Want start from first part or maybe it's not important for you?

- Well - wonders - I think that it would be nice to play all of parts but by the way, what's the difference between other versions?

- Saying basicly it's how challenges looks like. Other than that is style of maps, for example underground ruins, pyramides, jungle ruins, etc. but being honest I would like to make you experience everything by yourself - he smiles - it's not like I will spoil you every part of game

- Yeah, alright - Mangle replies with a smile

- Alright, so if we have behind us all details, we can begin our little fun - Springtrap clicked link to first part

Mangle and Springtrap literally tried to finish all version in that night but unfortunatelly when you enjoy spending time with someone what you like, time passes really fast so they didn't even notince how much time they spenden on that game.

Mangle like she said, she wasn't a really good at start but after time, Mangle get used to game and she even liked to play it. Springtrap on the other hand always smiled, even when Mangle was doing stupid mistake like falling into lava or acid or even falling into hole what makes them both have to start from begining, he still was smiling. Springtrap really was enjoying spending that time with Mangle. There was of course problems most of time with cooperation but levels after levels, Mangle started to be better and better.

After finishing third part they looked at clock and they were surprised when they noticed what hour is. It was close to 12 AM so they both not wanting to oversleep for next day, they went to sleep. Springtrap of course had to change his clothes into pijama but of course having Mangle around make him feel really emberessed

- Hey Mangle... actually, I will be have to leave you for a moment - he smiles

- Why is that? After all it's 11:53PM

- Yeah, I know that it's late but I don't want to change my clothes in front of you

- Oh... Right~... - Mangle laughed - you have point. I would probably~ explode from that view so go ahead

Springtrap went out of room

Mangle P.O.V

Mangle falled on bed screaming inside her mind. After that she rolled and turned sight on ceiling. "It's first time when I am in someone house and yet it had to be Spring... Actually it's not that bad" she smiles "who am I lying" she rolled again and hide her face in pillow "it's so emberessing... ... ... but in the other hand if I would die right now, I would die happy..." she sighs loudly "wonder if Frexy read that message" she grabbed for her phone "lemme see~... she did~..." she started to processing "Oh fuck. I am so fucked right now"

Reply what she get from Frexy was "So you finally made a move forward sis *giggling emoji* Wonder what Foxy would have said after seeing that message but anyway *sneering smile emoji* it will be a long chat when you'll back home". Seeing that Mangle really wanted to hide somewhere where nobody would ever found her but she knew that it would be impossible. She sighs again and after that Springtrap entered room.

- Sorry that I made you waiting - Springtrap smiles

- Don't worry, it wasn't that long - she replies with smile and after that they both were standing in silence for few seconds

- It's so emberesing... - Springtrap said - to be honest I would like to turn into dust right now

- Same here... - silnce appear again - so~... what should we do now?

- I guess that sleep but...

- Yeah... I know... but we can stand like that waiting as sun will rise so faster we will fall asleep, less emberessed we both will

- Yeah, you have point Mangel

Springtrap turned off light and after that he joined to bed where Mangle already was. They both faces was red as hell right now but good for them it was dark so both of them wasn't able to show it so in end they both turned into opposite sites. Mangle to window and Springtrap to wall.

It last half of hour to make Mangle fall asleep but Springtrap couldn't do the same that easly. Five minutes later Mangle rolled into Springtrap direction while he still was turned oppositely. She hugged Springtrap. That made him red as hell, and one of parts of his body even get hard. Only one thing what he hearing is Mangle saying while asleep "Springy~... soft~..." but not long after she continued but that time she said "harder~..." with weird tone. Springtrap just wondered what type of dream Mangle have at the same time blushing but thinking about it made his dick get harder so in end he tried to not think about anything. In end it last another half of hour to make him fall asleep.