Chapter 16 "night"

Mangle P.O.V

Mangle entered her house saying "I am back~". She took off her shoes and after that she take a little look if anyone is still awake but it was looking like everybody was already sleeping so not wanting awake anyone, she entered her room and silenly closed her door.

After entering her room, Mangle turned on light and sit on her bed thinking about everything what happen and especially she was thinking about that kiss with Springtrap. Mangle was touching her lip meanwhile smiling and blushing.

After some minutes she decide to made her homeworks. Maybe it is late for that but it's always better come to school half awake than without homeworks. Mangle sat to her desk and started to make her homeworks and after something like 2 hours what makes her fall asleep at 2:21.

Springtrap P.O.V

Springtrap teleport himself in front of his house, before he enter he couldn't stop thinking that if he enter something bad happen but in the end he entered and for his surprise there was nobody waiting for him.

He took off his shoes and upon entering the first floor, he entered his room and there was nobody waiting either what makes him happy and in the same time disappointed. After changing his clothes he started to thinking where everybody disappear and then he realize "why". And after realizing that he made normal smile with closed eyes.

But now wanting to interrupt in anything he dressed himself in something warm and in the same time airy. After that he teleport himself outside and started taking a little night walk what after 20 minutes changed into training rounds.

Fredbear P.O.V

After Springtrap teleported himself with Mangle 

- Well... And they disappeard~... - Fredbear said

- Yeah... - Diana adds

- So where we go now?

- To your house of course - Diana smiles

- Sure. My house, want you me to teleport us or maybe you would want a walk?

- You know Goldy that I of course choosing teleporting

- Right, right~... I ask and yet I know - he smiles 

- So looks like le hug time is now~ 

After Diana hugged Fredbear they both teleport to his house but because Fredbear was exhausted he teleport himself at ground and luckly Diana on one of armchairs

- Ouch - Fredbear said

- Well, at least I had soft landing~ - Diana replies - So why it happen that you are kissing ground now?

- I am too tired~... You made me teleporting full day and you know that I don't have that much stamina like my bro

- Yeah, of course, of course - Diana smiles - You should ask Springtrap about some trainings with him

- Yeah yeah... you have right... But you know that I don't have time for that?

- Sure~ your "responsibilities" are too important for running an half hour with Spring

- Heh. You right, maybe I ask him about what traing would suit for me the most - Fredbear smiles and laugh a little

- And that's a spirit! - Diana replies - So what you wanna do for that time?

- Just take a little~... nap...

- Don't fall asleep right now!~~

- And why not? You know how much tired I am now...

- Hmmm... You right - yawns - it is pretty late hour~... - she stretched her arms - So~... can I sleep in your room today?

- Hmmmm... Lemme think~... ... ... I think that you don't take refuse as an option aren't you?

- Heh. You right. So can I?

- Yeah, sure, I don't see any problems - Fredbear standed up and started walking upstairs - wait, I think that we have some night-bags~

- You don't need to~ I would want to sleep with you today~ - Diana smiles with closed eyes

- Heh, don't be ridiculous, you are guest so you can take bed for yourself and I'll sleep in sleeping bag

- Hmmm... I think that we misunderstood. W e   a r e   g o i n g   t o   s l e e p   t o g e t h e r ~ ~ 

- Ehh... Okey Kitty~. In that case come on, turn off lights and you can enter my room~

- Yaaayyy~~ 

- But it's only for today, are you understand? - Fredbear interrupted

- Of course, of course, but in that case, I'll made you never forgetting that night~

- Fine~, you can do whatever you want today~

- Oh you won't regret that decision~ - Diana smiles

Diana turned off lights and entered Fredbear's room smilying what made Fredbear curious

- Why you are smilying like that?

Diana locked doors and turned off lights

- I always wanted to do this~

Diana jumped at Fredbear